Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get that same feeling a lot.

When the Ents march against Isengard, especially when the music hits that high note and all the ents follow.

When Shepard returns to the Solar System with every fucking ship in the galaxy behind him

The Boat Scene in the Dark Knight:
    Or hell, that whole damn movie

Sorry its three videos, not sure why it was cut so short.

I could keep going but I don't want to hog up bandwidth with youtube videos. The Roman charge at the beginning of Gladiator, Commodus vs Maximus at the end. Most of 300. The Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan. The crowd marching on Parliament at the end of V for Vendetta. The end of Inception. The Battle of the Citadel in ME1. Everything after the Omega-4 Relay in ME2. Alduin's first appearance in Skyrim. The final confrontation between the Grey Warden and the Archdemon. The charge of the Rohirrim. I could go on. There are so many little moments in great movies (and some video games!) that just fill me with awe.

Oh and those videos aren't even the top three. They're just the three that came to mind first. They are, of course, among my favorites, but whether or not they are my top three is impossible to judge.

---------- Post added 2012-08-04 at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    9 years later and that scene still gives me goosebumps. Damnit, now I have to re-watch the trilogy for the 32nd time.
    Only the 32nd time?

I think I might have it memorized now . . .
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-05 at 02:31 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    What you're describing is a reflection of what you're witnessing. The feeling would be joy, happiness, excitement etc. If you want to call it "epicness" then so bit it

It is high time for another trilogy session.
    Now to find said time.