Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Oh no! Their loot is the same color as MY loot color! My tiny genitals!
    LOL that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Getting the first part was just as easy as getting the rest of the clusters. Get your head straight.
    Everyone and their alts had the first step after the first week. Rather few people have the orange fish. You can't compare the effort of entering a raid instance with the effort of clearing it for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Anyone notice there's no spirit gem, or a sha-touched spirit weapon?

Are healers gonna get boned?
    Why the hell would you want a sha-touched spirit gem!? Every healer would pick the intellect gem anyway. Not having spirit on your weapon doesn't really matter much either. Note how the caster mace, caster sword and the staff are all haste+crit. No hit, so they're for both DPS and healers. Pick whichever one you prefer (or whichever one happens to drop), put an intellect gem in it, and be a happy healer.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    Everyone and their alts had the first step after the first week. Rather few people have the orange fish. You can't compare the effort of entering a raid instance with the effort of clearing it for a few months.

Why the hell would you want a sha-touched spirit gem!? Every healer would pick the intellect gem anyway. Not having spirit on your weapon doesn't really matter much either. Note how the caster mace, caster sword and the staff are all haste+crit. No hit, so they're for both DPS and healers. Pick whichever one you prefer (or whichever one happens to drop), put an intellect gem in it, and be a happy healer.
    This is true xD If they did 500 spirit gem it would be useless anyways.

Spirit is pretty necessary from my experience on the beta so far.

But I suppose if the proc is good enough to warrant the spirit loss, it'd be worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Spirit is pretty necessary from my experience on the beta so far.

But I suppose if the proc is good enough to warrant the spirit loss, it'd be worth it.
    The thing is all the stats went up really high in MoP. My point is 500 spirit seems to not be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Of course but the wepon was designed to insert the gem in it.
    And nowhere has it been stated that those particular weapons will turn into legendaries. Maybe you need a sha touched weapon to take part in a series of quests and challenges to actually receive the legendary later on in this expansion. As of know everything about legendary weapons is all speculation and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Getting the first part was just as easy as getting the rest of the clusters. Get your head straight.
    Getting the first part required stealing an item from a raid boss, which could even be respawned immediately afterwards to let somebody else try. Getting the clusters involved killing raid bosses.
    One of these is a lot easier to do than the other and requires much less time.
    Maybe you need to get yours reattached?

Quote Originally Posted by Magzilla View Post
    Oh no! Their loot is the same color as MY loot color! My tiny genitals!
    Maybe you'd enjoy Farmville or some other facebook game, I don't think you'll get as worked up over things there. Everyone is equal!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    there should be one legendary per server, and if you kill that guy in world pvp you steal the shit out of it <--- this right here is a bad idea, along with every idea in this thread.
    Leave blizzard to sort it, cos anyway they do it 50% of the people are gonna complain and granted the other half will already be unhappy about something

Deleted
    The 'legendary' from the raids IS NOT A WEAPON

The weapons have a special slot that you put the LEGENDARY GEM into

The LEGENADARY GEM is a +500 Agi/Str/Int gem

Thats it, it's not the weapon it's JUST A 500 STAT GEM

It is NOT GAME BREAKING

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post
    The 'legendary' from the raids IS NOT A WEAPON

The weapons have a special slot that you put the LEGENDARY GEM into

The LEGENADARY GEM is a +500 Agi/Str/Int gem

Thats it, it's not the weapon it's JUST A 500 STAT GEM