Cool Returning raider looking for home in MoP!

Hello everybody!

I have decided to come back and play in the new expansion ( Mist of Pandaria)

I will be looking for a new guild / realm to call home. At the moment I am still trying to gather information on which class / spec I will be playing or ( what I will need in my new home/guild). I took a break when the Dragon Soul patch was released. ( week after )

Here is my old main toon I use to play while active.

You can look up my previous main toon ---- BYAKUYADONO ---- in the armory

I was a casual Heroic progressive raider in the recent patches.

The type of guild I am looking for should be laid back and also a casual raiding guild. I'd rather stick with 10 man raiding groups, but I am open to 25 mans as well.

If you require anymore information and you are interested send me a pm, or simply just reply to this thread! Thanks have a good day / night

10+ Year Old Account
    WHO WE ARE

We are <Arcis>, a 10m casual raiding guild on US-Cenarius Alliance-side.

OUR STORY

After going under new leadership, we decided to form a 10m raid team a short time ago, taking on people new to the raiding scene and those who only wanted to raid extremely casually. But now, with MoP staring us in the face, we have decided to take it up a notch and are looking for players of all roles to fill core spots.

OUR RAID TIMES

We are a group of adults with real life commitments and careers. Our raid times are 4-7pm server (PST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. During progression, an extension may be discussed, but never more than an hour, and only if the vast majority of the raid team agrees to it.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

We are seeking just about every role. We place emphasis on good healers (at least one with a good DPS offspec) and good DPS.

High Need
    - Hunter
    - Warlock

WHAT WE ASK OF YOU

The guild will provide repairs and all flasks via cauldrons and all food via feasts. In MoP, our goal is to eventually help provide all enchants and gems as well once we get our guild bank booming. What we do ask of you however is to be well-versed in your class/spec and role. Not looking for top tier raiders here, just looking for commitment and the will to improve. We want to progress quickly in MoP.

LOOT RULES

MS>OS with round robin rules in effect. During progress, officers may step in for a loot council-type decision based on the betterment of the raid team. Of course BoEs will be MS>GB, as will crafting recipes. All crafting mats will go to the GB for use by the raiders.

PERKS

We are now level 25! This means all the standard perks apply, and of course all alts will always be welcomed.

FOR CASUALS

You don't have to be a raider to join us! We will take anyone on looking for a good guild environment and a strong community. Members are always looking for buddies to level with and run heroics with.

CONTACT US

On Cenarius, whisper Edoran or Tankozoo. Since we're on alts often, add us at haraway37@gmail.com or georgeatwood78@yahoo.com on RealID for the easiest way of contact.

You can also apply at our guild website (under construction) at http://arcisguild.guildlaunch.com/

15+ Year Old Account
    have a look at trp.guildlaunch.com
    Zift