Poll: Which is your favorite faction?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Orc. Blademaster with bladestorm and all that jazz. Oh and Tauren Chieftain. Was the reason my first WoW character ever was a tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    humans, with the mighty mountain king and being supported by the nasty paladin, all fun in my WC3 times

Deleted
    I liked Orcs the most, but that doesn't mean I was best with them.

I seemed to play best with Night Elves for some reason. Also, Night Elves were a lot cooler in WC3 compared to WoW.

Night Elves all the way. There wasn't any melee unit in their arsenal if I remember correctly (Outside of druids), so I just naturally was attracted to them for that. I know they had the short-range bouncing units though (I can't remember their names).

Deleted
    orc ofc was the best race evah. GG pick BM and u just kill your enemy with hero ;D and NO blademaster wasnt OP!!! never! ;D

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 05:53 PM ----------

tbh i wish they would make another RTS warcraft :< i miss wc3 so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Scourge or Orcs.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Sorry for necroing, I didn't want to make another thread and this was the only warcraft 3 thread I found in video games discussion.

Just wanted to share abit of trivia with some old players which made me lol.

When these 3 in the video say 'work work' it reminded me of npcs in war3 saying it in a funny way,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX153eYcVrY

Deleted
    For the Wc3 campaign, Night Elf. The artwork at the time really helped bring Ashenvale to life, and the final battle and ending felt sublime. Human is a close second as Arthas' personality and fall was quite well done and he had decent voice acting. Gameplaywise they were all about the same.

For custom games, I preferred Undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dabbled in all the races, but I felt NE was my best race.

What a honor to see one of my old threads getting bumped up

Its worth noticing that undead and night elves have the most votes, despite that Warcraft originally started with just humans and orcs. The addition of UD and NE has only improved the game by miles if you ask me, despite that a lot of old school Warcraft fans say that they're only ruining them.

Hmmm toss up between Undead and Night Elves. Undead campaign for sure though.

My life for Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What a honor to see one of my old threads getting bumped up

Its worth noticing that undead and night elves have the most votes, despite that Warcraft originally started with just humans and orcs. The addition of UD and NE has only improved the game by miles if you ask me, despite that a lot of old school Warcraft fans say that they're only ruining them.
    Thats because Orcs became generic humans (although little bit primitive) and Humans are... humans...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    My life for Ner'zhul
    That's my text message alert lol

*grumbles about Frostmourne being hungry again....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conceit2 View Post
    Undead. Probably for the same reason I prefer Protoss in SCII.
    Pretty much this, love that building style.

Deleted
    Dafuq? I expected way more people clicking the Orc button.

Deleted
    i always played night elf!

but i also really liked undead.

Campaigne: Night elf

Ladder: Night elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    campaign: orcs and undead in RoC (grom was a beast, and kel'thuzad was just amazing), blood elf and undead in TFT

Custom: Orc (blademaster was great) or undead in TFT when they added sacrificial skulls (and healer statues)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead in campaign due to the troops and in multiplayer due to the ziggurat defence.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humans because I LOVED their style. Buildings, unit design, everything was just so damn cool. Arthas was angsty but playing through his downward spiral was great. Probably why I LOVED Wrath of the Lich King so much, they did a fantastic job bringing me back to that campaign.