Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Udyr is a pretty good starter jungler, he's the first one I played. Amazing sustain and a very simplistic playstyle. Hit R to damage stuff, W to shield damage, E to speed yourself up and stun on next hit and Q for more damage. He's fairly cheap as well, 3150 iirc. There's no real tricks to him, just make sure your stun goes off before you hit another stance.
    Ive been more succesfull maxing Q before R. Your ganks are much better with Q, it deals insane damage. Early game your stun+Q should be enough to net a kill when you gank a lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Well iv been playing Skarner now for a few normal games and quite like him but i have a question is he always so mana intensive or am i just spamming his abilities too much because without the blue buff i cant jungle properly and there is always some1 on the team who thinks he needs it more
    I love Skarner, he is sorta blue reliant on his first and second clear, after that you should have a philo and a sheen so you can start to give blue away. I have never bought a frozen heart on Skarner, though I can see it being really good on him. I normally build Skarner as an off-tank so there isn't room for it in my final build.

And a good thing to know, only give blue away if you trust your AP mid. I almost never give it away to randoms unless they are someone like Swain or Anivia who really need it and they aren't losing their lane.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Ive been more succesfull maxing Q before R. Your ganks are much better with Q, it deals insane damage. Early game your stun+Q should be enough to net a kill when you gank a lane.
    Tiger Udyr and Phoenix Udyr are two completely different champs pretty much. Tiger has great ganks and shit clears. Pheonix has awesome clears and okay ganks. I always prefer phoenix over tiger because the only way you aren't gonna have a successful gank as either Udyr build is if your laner is asleep, and since phoenix clears better you can gank and counter jungle more.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they don't flash, I never have a problem getting a kill with Phoenix. Also for a starter jungler, having that quick clear speed is a big +.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard the new champion Diana is AMAZING and very quick at jungle. She is decently tanky plus lot of burst damage. Can jump to her target and also her E let's her pull everyone in like Oriana's ball.

I also have tried the new Evelynn jungle and she is also very fast. A lot of my friends who couldn't jungle before played her and were able to pick up jungling. (:

Good luck!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierst View Post
    I've heard the new champion Diana is AMAZING and very quick at jungle. She is decently tanky plus lot of burst damage. Can jump to her target and also her E let's her pull everyone in like Oriana's ball.

I also have tried the new Evelynn jungle and she is also very fast. A lot of my friends who couldn't jungle before played her and were able to pick up jungling. (:

Good luck!!
    Thanks for the tip but i usually avoid the new champions for about 3 weeks or till the nerfs come

Deleted
    Nocturne is a good starting point, as is Nautilus and Maokai. All relatively easy to gank on as well as generally clear camps

Warwick is really easy to use and is a great jungler. Shyvana also a great pick after having more experience jungling.

Quote Originally Posted by iTipTurtles View Post
    Nocturne is a good starting point, as is Nautilus and Maokai. All relatively easy to gank on as well as generally clear camps
    Those are terrible starting points because all three of those are 6300 IP champs. Waiting for a champion to be free can take awhile, and you don't wanna try a champ for the first time and realised you dislike him and just wasted 6300 IP on them...

And Swiftkid50. Warwick is a terrible jungler. He is great to learn with as he is a good baseline jungler to compare other junglers attributes to, he has good sustain, and hes, he is easy to use, but compared to most other junglers, he really isn't very good. No ganking power pre-lvl 6, and after lvl 6 his ganks aren't that much better then most other junglers. Slow clear speed, etc. He is good to start off jungling though.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."