Deleted

Paladin Transmog question

hey, i've deciced to arm my paladin with a nice tier 10 set ( the 25m HC one ), however i hate the kilt that it comes with. does anyone has a suggestion to replace it with ( has to be a pair of pants ofcourse)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=45134 might fit with the heroic 25m version, not entirely sure.

If you use the 10-man (iL251) version of the Lightsworn gear, the crafted iL264 pants (Legplates of Painful Death) from blacksmithing work well - that's what I used at level and when I dig out the set for transmo. I think they're based off the 25-man (iL264) Warrior pants, but I'm not 100% certain.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't already, get mogit. Then you can cycle through every pants model in the game to find the one you like the most.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Not many choices in purple/indigo/pewter leggings I'm afraid. I would recommend the DK-lookalike legs from Sindragosa 10 heroic. These do add a bit of dark green though, so if you want to play to that I'd suggest the Charred Saronite Greaves from 25-man Ignis in Ulduar for boots.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2012-08-19 at 11:31 PM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    The shoulders and helm from the item level 264 works well with red cata pvp gear for paladins.

I'll post in the main xmog thread tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

looking for cloak that match dungeon challenge set
    http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items...18;69878.-127#.
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)