Holy Paladin MoP Gear Guide

One of my guildies was nice enough to spend time to come up with a gear guide for holy paladins for MoP. The guide is broken down by slot and shows what's available and where to get it from best (heroic raid level) to worst (heroic dungeon level).

http://getsussanctuary.yellingonthei...ear-guide-5-0/

Hope you guys find it useful!
    We are recruiting!
    Full Spectrum - Alleria
    www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Skilled Players with Work and Families
    WoW Insider Interview

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for posting this!

Thank You....Excellent job!

Here it is using CharDev. (Hopefully the link will work)

I would fully gem it, but CharDev10 is still in beta stages and has issues.

Good job on the guide though, thanks.

Glad you guys found it helpful. I'd follow his blog as he'll be posting more info too.
    We are recruiting!
    Full Spectrum - Alleria
    www.fullspectrumguild.com
    Skilled Players with Work and Families
    WoW Insider Interview

10+ Year Old Account
    I updated the guide with a few new items that were added in and a Chardev profile for BiS at the top of it. If I missed any of the new pieces of gear, let me know and Ill add them in.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very similar to a post I made on a forums recently, in our gear choices Nice guide to keep it compiled. One thing I've notice is killing Protector Kaolan (elite ilvl version) drops 3 items we can use, it's weird that way

I'm still thinking which offset piece of the tier I'm going to use, I keep changing my mind lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I've been trying to keep the little changes up to date as more gear is added in and some pieces are changed.

I think the absolute best off tier will be the helm because of that Elite you mentioned. We have an option for a 516 helm from Kaolan while Tier is only 509. The Int and Spirit bonus will likely make that off set much better than other options.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legs has me wondering mostly: http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87107 marked as BiS (509)
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87031 (502)

Nasty decision with the huge amount of spirit and 1 extra gem slot, I'd be guessing reforging that crit to spirit on the tier. There is more int on the tier and secondary stats, the socket bonus is 60 less.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-08-18 at 04:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, that is a really rough choice to make. I think that especially because that piece drops from Mogu'shan Vaults, it may be best to take those pants and the tier helm while progressing through the content. Once you have access to the Heroic Elite helm, mana problems will likely be much lesser though.

Deleted
    Make a Ret one!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerfax View Post
    Yea, that is a really rough choice to make. I think that especially because that piece drops from Mogu'shan Vaults, it may be best to take those pants and the tier helm while progressing through the content. Once you have access to the Heroic Elite helm, mana problems will likely be much lesser though.
    Yes by the time you would even attempt the Elite version, I'm sure the whole raid will be covered in epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that's one of the big issues about coming up with a "BiS" list. It covers more of what's best once you have access to every single piece in the tier at which point having a list of the best gear likely isn't much use to you.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, well said, those items may aswell be BiS, but in reality it may not be. However, it is an excellent guide, and its great the dungeon/rep rewards etc are included. It is beneficial for anyone trying to make their pre-raid set.