Looking for some nice Roll playing game I can try out.

As titel says. Im very into RPG games, love them. And im now looking for a new one to try.

I have played The Secret World on the free weekend now, ordering it cuase I will play it until GW2 comes out (that I just cant w8 more for!)
    I have WoW, just bored of it for now.. Swtor is something im bored of too. Rift same there. Awesome while lvling, gets to endgame, got bored.

Elder Scroll - Oblivion was awesome.. Skyrim was nothing really fresh in my feeling so I was kinda bored from Oblivion already. Sadly there
    Dragon Age is nothing that really intrests me =/ Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is a awesome Singel-RPG game.
    I have tried Risen 2, looks nice but I dont know.

Cant remeber all RPG/MMORPG I have tried But some pointers on what I should try imo would be awesome
    And say why I should try it dont just. "SWTOR!" without a reason. If its a MMO a trail part etc would be nice.. Just going to play it for 2-4 days until I get TSW

If you ordered TSW, you can get a good 80-100 hours out of that if you're just looking for a one-and-done experience. Other than that, there are loads of excellent RPGs on the older consoles like NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    If you ordered TSW, you can get a good 80-100 hours out of that if you're just looking for a one-and-done experience. Other than that, there are loads of excellent RPGs on the older consoles like NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, etc.
    Im planing on buring out the game to the 25 aug. But I want something to have fun with 2-3 days until TSW get to me and later this year.

I prefer newer games (dont want to emulate) and better grapich is always nice (not that I think good graph = good game, zelda OoT is still best game) but some older games is hard to get a hold on with "ugly grapich"

Have you tried the Mass Effect series?

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    Have you tried the Mass Effect series?
    Yes I have played trough all 3, #2 was one of the best game I have played

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Fallout 3/NV. Or if you are interested in some of the "golden oldies" there is the Baldur's Gate franchise.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution or Fallout 3/NV. Or if you are interested in some of the "golden oldies" there is the Baldur's Gate franchise.
    Dues Ex is something I have tried, was nice
    Fallout 3/NV never tried but will look into it :P might be something

Ya I have looked into Bulder's Gate before but never really played it, will take a look on it

Thx

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Dues Ex is something I have tried, was nice
    Fallout 3/NV never tried but will look into it :P might be something

Ya I have looked into Bulder's Gate before but never really played it, will take a look on it

Thx
    Speaking of Baldur's Gate - they are re-releasing it in about a month to work on new pcs, and with extra stuff and so on and so forth.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

drachensang,. its free, and browser based.

roll playing game? try katamari damacy

but seriously now. if you like tactical RPGs, than you should try the disgaea series. I love those games
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

Nice lol I think I'll play that when I get home!

10+ Year Old Account
    Romance of the Three KingdomsII!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance...ee_Kingdoms_II

I miss that game =(
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Romance of the Three KingdomsII!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance...ee_Kingdoms_II

I miss that game =(
    Oh my GOD, how have I never seen this game, goodbye sleep

Deleted
    I heard world of warcraft is a pretty good game...
    the Witcher (2), maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Oh my GOD, how have I never seen this game, goodbye sleep
    If you do actually play it, a word of warning: Cao Cao is a douche nozzle.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You love RPGs, but want to roll? :P OT, The Witcher 2 is a solid single player RPG, if you have the specs to handle it. Mass Effect sounds good, though I've never played it. I don't normally enjoy single player RPGs on PC, with a couple of exceptions like The Witcher/KOTOR. Are you limited to just a PC for gaming? If you have consoles/willing to emulate old consoles I'd have a lot more suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I hate you for saying what I was going to say.