Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She can easily 1v3 an she should get a bit nerfed, but personally love this champ

Deleted
    Sooo... I feel like they overnerfed her a bit.
    Plants.. are meh. I use melee ones because they can slow. They do so low dmg that it's not worth planting ranged ones.
    Due to movement speed nerf she can't chase low hp champs any more
    I really felt like she was balanced maybe little op but now she's little up. I'm loosing faith in LoL balance :X

Deleted
    Ive played several games against different zyras. one thing I have noticed is that if the zyra player is good and rest of the team is good she will demolish the enemy team if she hangs back and just blast from the rear..

If you encounter her alone somewhere (and get to her) its usually an easy kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Sooo... I feel like they overnerfed her a bit.
    Plants.. are meh. I use melee ones because they can slow. They do so low dmg that it's not worth planting ranged ones.
    Due to movement speed nerf she can't chase low hp champs any more
    I really felt like she was balanced maybe little op but now she's little up. I'm loosing faith in LoL balance :X
    The nerfs didn't touch the plants. Ult damage, ult placement range, and root damage were all hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    The nerfs didn't touch the plants. Ult damage, ult placement range, and root damage were all hit.
    The damage from multiple plants shooting the same target got nerfed, by about 15% in total. (second plant went to 50% damage from 75%)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The damage from multiple plants shooting the same target got nerfed, by about 15% in total. (second plant went to 50% damage from 75%)
    Where can I find these changes? They don't seem to be in the latest patch notes.

EDIT: NVM, found it on the official forums (:
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2012-08-09 at 12:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a hotfix. Should be in the announcements somewhere, or just go check at some place like clg, rog or surrender@20.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Where can I find these changes? They don't seem to be in the latest patch notes.
    http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=8331242
    Not all might have been implemented, I remembered it from here. Sorry if I was mistaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah. XD Silly me. Not that bad though since it's only additional plant damage. One plant once you get Deathcap still hits like a truck.

Actually I haven't used it yet, i might have to start.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Today she's been called troll pick two times in my games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    You are the one trolling here.

I never asked for all those things to be nerfed, I said I THINK those things will be nerfed. All you keep saying is total bullshit and keep on coming with THE ONLY point you have, that she is squishy and that people need to L2P. Yes I want her plants to die in ONE SPELL and TWO AA's unlike what you are saying. Never said I want her to become a broken piece of shit, you just decided anything I said to be aggressive and offensive and decided that I want her to broken. So here is the thing, you can think all you want about my posts, and make up whatever bullshit you want in your garbage brain, I never said ANYTHING wrong or over the top. The points I made a completely valid (which btw you countered NONE) and most people agree with me unless you are one of the people who don't want Zyra "fixed", FIXED, which you seem to be a part off. Just look at the thread about Zyra nerfs and how everyone is going on about that she is perfectly fine.

You seem to make the most retarded points I have ever seen, you are turning this into a total crap of a conversation by bringing in the MOST INVALID points. Example being blowing Veigar's ulti on plants. Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY? That's what you can think off?

Thank for turning a logical conversation into a total waste of time. If I knew you were this naive, I wouldn't have bother to reply to any of your post in the first place. Your last reply? Thank god we are done here.
    Aaah, I'll break my word because this leaves a bad taste, not attending to such a stellar-level misunderstanding. It seems I never speak plainly and simply enough, as this is the umpteenth time the person I converse with completely fails to understand the point I'm trying to get across. >.>

First: Ok, then you did not ask for her to be overnerfed hard, you only believe that nerfing her that much (you said one or two AA, btw) would be a reasonable decision - which is completely false, as it would break her completely. I mean, come on. Reducing -everything that can be reduced- in her ulti, reducing amount of plants and their planting range, making them fall over by themselves as well as reducing their damage?
    Second: I never refuted any of your points because I agreed with them. In every post I kept repeating I did believe she was too strong and she needed the nerf she got. At no point did I say she was weak or balanced, quite the contrary. I kept speaking about her weaknesses because you were refusing to accept they exist.
    Third: Veigar's ulti was a hyperbole used for the sake of conveying my idea of what kind of spell is the wrong one to use in order to break her plants. You might want to notice at first I just said "hard nukes" and then used V's ult as an example - an exaggerated one, as it's the pinnacle of single target nukes. The point of this example is that there's a multitude of abilities and ways you can use -other- than your strong nukes, and which will work just as well - or much, much better.

The entire point of all my posts is "Instead of refusing to accept she has weaknesses look for them and use them". As you are no doubt a much better player than me you should have an easy time finding them if even I managed to learn to counter some of things she brings.

Offensive flash.

Deleted
    Ok... I just watched patch preview. Seriously? Next nerfs because she's "incredibly overpowered".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Ok... I just watched patch preview. Seriously? Next nerfs because she's "incredibly overpowered".
    How about actually listening to the preview? She will not be changed any more than she already was in the hotfix.

Deleted
    Then why confuse me and put into this patch preview o.O I've thought (at first) that they're talking about her done nerfs but I thought "why would they put it into patch preview then?".

Point of the story? Don't listen to patch preview right after waking up xD

Deleted
    A thought, wouldn't Malzahar counter Zyra quite fine? His E would turn the plants into mana potions and as good of a duellist Zyra is his complete combo should top her in 1v1?

A thought, wouldn't Malzahar counter Zyra quite fine? His E would turn the plants into mana potions and as good of a duellist Zyra is his complete combo should top her in 1v1?
    the delay on her ult easily cancels the suppression + the plants keep attacking even when he ults.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    the delay on her ult easily cancels the suppression + the plants keep attacking even when he ults.
    If I initiate with my silence, into flash if there's too much distance, there won't be any ulti out there to get interrupted by. Plants are a different matter, but one Q will take care of any in its' area instantly and one E will eat them quickly an efficiently. It's not infeasible to take advantage of those, hitting her along with the plants with Q or cleaning them up fast earlier with E.

Zyra is overpowered and is slated for a nerf in the next patch.