Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    i'm hoping it'll be the biggest thing in elder scrolls; the war with the dominion. i would like to see it being a huge game too, much bigger than skyrim with hours more main story content. i'd like to see things getting bad, VERY bad, for the empire. losing more and more ground as you go through the story, then towards the end, you're holding the line at cyrodiil's border. then they would have to bring out one dlc to expand the main story further. it'd have the empire pleading for aid from the akavir, then with the joint aid of akaviri troops, what remains of the imperial legion, and the armies of hammerfell, they push back the dominion to summerset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Well, after reading the wiki regarding Black Marsh, it doesn't seem like there is much holding people back from exploring it TBH, poisonous plants and deadly predators exist everywhere, so thats not something new.
    http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Argonian_Account

Swarms that eat you alive are least of problems that prevented imperium from colonising it.

They describe Black Marsh almost like some kind of Death World from Warhammer 40 000.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-02-02 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People talking about end of singleplayer TES make me sad, since, well, i don't have high hopes regarding TESO.

On topic - Elsweyr please, kkthxbb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Argonian_Account

Swarms that eat you alive are least of problems that prevented imperium from colonising it.

They describe Black Marsh almost like some kind of Death World from Warhammer 40 000.
    Always the book I never read that has the most information...

but I still will keep it open for debate, you never know what could happen.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    People talking about end of singleplayer TES make me sad, since, well, i don't have high hopes regarding TESO.

On topic - Elsweyr please, kkthxbb.
    There's no end to the single player games ESO and TES are made by two different branches of Zenimax: Zenimax studios and Bethesda softworks.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15