Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    nerfing MM for hunters... that spec blows...

fucken dark phoenix isn't acct wide?! WHY -_- i knew the new ones were probably not going to be but ugh i wanted dark phoenix

Hahahaha nice nerfa so why they did not nerf Wariors ??? they hit like trucks on beta topin all DPS meters .It sims wariors ar the new hero clas in the next Expansion

Deleted
    Molten armor

"Reduces all melee damage by 6%"

Nice. Yet another expansion i wont use Molten Armor i guess..

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Even when nearly every class gets, or will be, nerfed people whine as if it's the end of their class
    love the community during betas <3

bet half of you aren't even on the beta, let alone level 90

[QUOTE=Raar;17889528]
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Ret took it to the face this build. Was it 'doing more damage than intended'?
    No, just you Chaz.

We have made several adjustments based on player feedback, raid testing, and fixing some bugs. Some of the changes were made to keep secondary stats scaling appropriately and some were when specs were doing too much damage. Here's a quick cheat sheet for where we are. Even "tuned" does not mean set in stone and ready for ship.

Priest -- Shadow roughly tuned.
    Warlock -- roughly tuned except for Sacrifice.
    Mage -- roughly tuned except Arcane and Invocation.
    Druid -- Feral and Balance tuned except for Dream of Cenarius.
    Paladin -- Ret roughly tuned.
    Rogue -- tuned (but we'll look at Assassination numbers posted above).
    Shaman -- tuned.
    Hunter -- tuned.

We are working on monk, warrior and DK next.
    rogues was tuned the moment they released the talent trees, as usual we dont get changes, and all specs are too similar now, hopefully we wont be forced into combat for another expansion, since we now look as booring as we always have been, rogue population will drop to all time low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    To add my 2¢ to the mounts change in this beta build... I can sort of understand why Blizzard removed their account-wide status, but I still think it would have been nice if they had stayed at account level.
    IMO, I am disappointed with the mounts changes. To be brutally honest, the only mounts that should NOT be account wide are the PVP-mounts (RBG and Arena mounts) and the class mounts. They said that was their intent in a previous blue post - and without another blue post to state that there's been a change in stance I'd like to hope the change (in this build for the mounts mentioned) is a temporary thing, and will be reverted before going live.

Also in my 2 cents, the thing that disappoints me most is that I was, at one time, in a level 17 guild and helped get it to 25. I got the mount with the character that was in that guild; but, not long afterward many things began to happen that caused myself and my wife to leave that guild. I helped get one guild to level 25 ... but this change effectively penalizes us (if it stays that way and goes live that way) in that our other characters will never see it until the day we manage to get our own small guild to level 25.. which might happen in 2 more expansions without just opening the floodgates to all sorts of.. unknowns. Sigh - FFS Blizzard.

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodude View Post
    Stop nerfing warlocks, we already suck D:
    Yes again an warlock nerf, to many in my opinion.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 07:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JHuggz View Post
    What is with those HUGE hunter nerfs
    Those were needed

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose the Demo nerfs are somewhat ok, since at least in simcraft demo is a quite high ranked specc (then again, i remember some threads where people constantly claimed that all warlock speccs in MoP beta raids are crap and way too dependent on AV, so the demo nerfs might not be that ok either...) but WHY would they nerf incinerate dmg? Oo destro is already a pretty weak specc...

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    IMO, I am disappointed with the mounts changes. To be brutally honest, the only mounts that should NOT be account wide are the PVP-mounts (RBG and Arena mounts) and the class mounts. They said that was their intent in a previous blue post - and without another blue post to state that there's been a change in stance I'd like to hope the change (in this build for the mounts mentioned) is a temporary thing, and will be reverted before going live.

Also in my 2 cents, the thing that disappoints me most is that I was, at one time, in a level 17 guild and helped get it to 25. I got the mount with the character that was in that guild; but, not long afterward many things began to happen that caused myself and my wife to leave that guild. I helped get one guild to level 25 ... but this change effectively penalizes us (if it stays that way and goes live that way) in that our other characters will never see it until the day we manage to get our own small guild to level 25.. which might happen in 2 more expansions without just opening the floodgates to all sorts of.. unknowns. Sigh - FFS Blizzard.
    I really agree. I'm a little confused why they call mounts ACCOUNT WIDE when they're taking away more and more mounts each patch. Please at least let us have the guild mounts. :| This was a silly un-needed change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Deleted
    Dayum. There goes balance DPS. Hope they got it right and we're not shit-tier now.

Deleted
    So now hunter should doing tanks dps right? ~30% dps nerf... hahah now arcane shot doing less dmg than cataclysm -.-

Oh well, I bought phoenix and scorpion few days ago. My loss I guess. I hope they won't be taking away more a-wide mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasperline View Post
    I really agree. I'm a little confused why they call mounts ACCOUNT WIDE when they're taking away more and more mounts each patch. Please at least let us have the guild mounts. :| This was a silly un-needed change.
    Unnecessary indeed, IMO. As I said, I HOPE it is a temporary change just for the sake of this build and only for this build. I can understand the PVP (RBG, Arena) mounts being made "non account-wide" due to win-trading issues (RBG) and the fact that comps between seasons might make it difficult if not impossible to earn those mounts (arena) on multiple toons... Yet, any toon could get the guild mounts, provided they are in a level 25 guild and have.. Honored( (I think?) reputation with the guild purchase them. =\ Time will tell.

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    Hunters here are forgetting that you got something like 50% buff to all of your damaging abilities week or two ago. Which made hunters, especially BM's totally overpowered. Now some of those abilities got an 30% nerf and your going to do the same damage as most of the other classes. NO, your arcane shot wont hit less than it does in Cataclysm you crybabies .

lol at Dark Phoenix

Good thing I have the real one for all my chars to use.

Look at all the rogue changes! Yet another expansion with nothing new...

Shaman, tuned ?

Well, wanted to try other classes so here is my chance :-)

Quote Originally Posted by QzwN View Post
    Hunters here are forgetting that you got something like 50% buff to all of your damaging abilities week or two ago. Which made hunters, especially BM's totally overpowered. Now some of those abilities got an 30% nerf and your going to do the same damage as most of the other classes. NO, your arcane shot wont hit less than it does in Cataclysm you crybabies .
    arcane shit hits for so less it's not worth wasting the global cooldown, and they nerf it even more ? doesn't make sense imo.

Quote Originally Posted by QzwN View Post
    I haven't really played beta, but can you actually put hunter and overpowered in the same sentence?