Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Probably can start making bets on how long it'll be before we get buffed again since we're doing 5k less dps than all the other classes (like in Cata).

I dunno, I'll never leave Ret (and stuck with it through Cata, nearly breaking right before they announced the buff - started levelling a DK), especially now I've pretty much quit raiding. But I can never be happy to see it nerfed like this. I never really felt overpowered, I mean against mobs - some of them still take an age to kill.

Suppose as long as I'm not completely outgunned in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnez View Post
    Divine Storm has a 2000 yard range and does 10000000% weapon dmg to all targets forever.
    Didn't they already implement that a while back?

/cast Divine Storm
    lag...
    lag...
    lag...
    lag...
    Oh look everything's dead.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

15+ Year Old Account
    He needed to be called out, that's the problem. That general concensus of the thread was to lower our burst and raise our sustained, but all we got from GC was rudeness. Several people posted numbers, and linked to Req's thread on MMO, along with asking for internal numbers. You won't find them anywhere though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    He needed to be called out, that's the problem. That general concensus of the thread was to lower our burst and raise our sustained, but all we got from GC was rudeness. Several people posted numbers, and linked to Req's thread on MMO, along with asking for internal numbers. You won't find them anywhere though.
    So wrong...you sound like some upset highschooler, get over it and give him some real criticism and data and thats it, not "GC is just trolling us we suck." But then again why listen to me after all calling out GC has worked for us before, right?....Right?
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

GC was being given plenty of data before the recent nerfs showing us to be pretty low and what did that get us? Guy is just **** at his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    GC was being given plenty of data before the recent nerfs showing us to be pretty low and what did that get us? Guy is just **** at his job.
    Then leave it at that...Don't give him a reason to close the thread or ,as some people believe, troll you...how do you beat a troll? Starve it.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, excuse me for providing feedback on the class over the last three months(minus these last two weeks), along with playing the spec since BC. I'm sorry for being good with GC being asked a "hard question" like can we have the internal numbers during this period, and getting nothing but a canned response of provide us with a, b, and c and nothing but or we will lock even though we had already been doing this. If they aren't happy with the amount of numbers we submit, the that's on them for no premade 90s with equalized gear to compare our numbers.

So, GC locked the thread. Awesome.

Guess this means Ret is staying nerfed.

Edit: Fuck that. Starting a new thread for people to post numbers when servers come back up.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-08-14 at 11:57 PM.

GC reminds me of my parents when I was young, we have proven he was wrong but won't admit so he sends us to our room(locks thread) to shut us up.

Deleted
    i constantly see videos and streams from top guilds on the beta and ret is always very very low on damage, so i have no idea why this contant harassment to ret paladins to be honest...

On some guilds we see one class on top, others we see a little diferent one but mainly the same, then we see one guild that has it diferent on top probably has some exceptional player of a diferent class, its normal... but heck, i havent seen ret paladins on top for a long while...

And heck, if they hate ret paladins burst what to say about elemental shamans now on the start of each pull ? lol...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    i constantly see videos and streams from top guilds on the beta and ret is always very very low on damage, so i have no idea why this contant harassment to ret paladins to be honest...

On some guilds we see one class on top, others we see a little diferent one but mainly the same, then we see one guild that has it diferent on top probably has some exceptional player of a diferent class, its normal... but heck, i havent seen ret paladins on top for a long while...

And heck, if they hate ret paladins burst what to say about elemental shamans now on the start of each pull ? lol...
    I see Ret burst high during each boss pull and then 1-2 mins later i see the Ret pally completely vanish from recount of the streamer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I see Ret burst high during each boss pull and then 1-2 mins later i see the Ret pally completely vanish from recount of the streamer.

Exactly. Like i said, ret paladins overall damage is very low. They end up fights not even showable on recount on a good quantity of videos/streams. Some streamers have the meters up and a lot of times ret paladins don't even show after a few minutes of the fight. Same as elemental shamans now, extreme burst in the start then get lower and lower, but they do have much better sustainable than rets so they manage to keep up after the burst initial phase, rets can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Overall, damage in the current beta build (the one most players are discussing) is a little lower than damage in our current beta build, so the good news is that many classes will see buffs next time around.
    Might bring some solace to you guys. By the sounds of it, there's a lot more tuning to do in a very short timeframe so we're likely to see either drastic changes per build or a lot more frequent beta build changes between now and prepatch.

Reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...?page=228#4551

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll believe it when I see it

Deleted
    http://qkme.me/3qhh9i

That's actually how I feel it.
    Last edited by mmoc61c45f9687; 2012-08-15 at 12:39 AM.

I'm going to be doing a lot of that shattrath dummy testing when the changes roll around for the latest build. I'll give them so many numbers they'll be begging me to stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post

That nails it completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post

Just out of curiosity, did you ever consider that the thread was closed because the discussion violated the code of conduct? I didn't see said thread so I'm just speculating.

If there were people basing Ghostcrawler then you're asking for the thread to be instalocked.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Just out of curiosity, did you ever consider that the thread was closed because the discussion violated the code of conduct? I didn't see said thread so I'm just speculating.

If there were people basing Ghostcrawler then you're asking for the thread to be instalocked.
    I guess so. But even then, it's not the first thread where GC get bashed, but this one gets locked pretty quickly. (I know that it violates the code of conduct, but this is still how I feel about this thread in general)

Quote Originally Posted by Alta87 View Post
    It's that time...what time you say?

That would work very well, except ret was middle of the pack at best prior the nerfs. But funny video ;P
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz