Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

What is your favourite champion and why?

Was just thinking about my favourite champions and was wondering what about is it about a champion that makes them so fun for you to play?

Personally, my favourite champion is most likely Blitzcrank, the satisfaction of getting a game-winning Rocket Grab out of nowhere is the best fun I've had playing League.

Deleted
    Anivia. Because, I don't know, she's awesome.

I guess it's because how dynamic her toolkit is. There's a lot she can do with it and even when speaking very generally it's difficult to give guidelines how to play her.

I love playing underrated/underplayed champions. It's a lot more satisfying for whatever reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maokai.

His saplings are awesome, his roots are awesome, his ult is awesome. I haven't played him in a while though was once the only champ I ever played!

10+ Year Old Account
    Akali. Notable mentions Ahri & Renekton.

Edit: Oh wait, why. I went from 20-30 maining her and she's one of my go to champions hundreds of games after. She's high risk high reward champion that can dish out so much damage. She can do amazing things in the right hands, amazing jukes, amazing kills, amazing plays, etc...
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-05-20 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Anivia. Because, I don't know, she's awesome.

I guess it's because how dynamic her toolkit is. There's a lot she can do with it and even when speaking very generally it's difficult to give guidelines how to play her.

I love playing underrated/underplayed champions. It's a lot more satisfying for whatever reason.
    I was going to say that. >:o

But yeah, I like Anivia since she's one cool bird with cool abilities.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana as AD. (them giggles!)
    Gragas as AP. (Bellyflopping fat dude) (honorable mention: Ziggs)
    Trundle as Jungle. (them pillars!)
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2012-05-19 at 10:11 PM. Reason: //edit: right - And *why*

Udyr, Blitzcrank and Shyvana, I think their respective kits and design is superb.

I enjoy Fizz, Wukong and Akali for their escapes and seemingly 'out-of-nowhere' kill potential. Also I find Sona and Teemo to be very appealing visually along with Fiora and Leona. Though I enjoy all those mentioned fro ma mechanical standpoint as well; well timed Zenith Blade or Cadence, a sudden dash for the killing blow or circle kiting a bruiser for ages. Much fun.

Don't like creature/monsters much or AP/glass cannon champions too much. Annie is very well made, however. Love Tibber-bombing a whole team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana. That dragon form is all kinds of awesome, as well as her high mobility, jab, burst, and the fact that your skill determines how often you can use your ultimate (more melees in = quicker dragon).

Udyr also deserves an honourable mention with all his utility.

It's hard to choose, to be honest. LoL has got so many awesome characters.

I think it's a tie for me between Udyr and Gragas. One's a badass druid-man who can do everything, another is a fat and awesome alcoholic that explodes people with barrels and does damage by running at people.

Jarvan IV cuz DEMAAACIAAAAAAAA, close second is Riven

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to choose Karthus as my favorite champion.
    He is incredibly easy to farm on. He provides a great slow for fights with his wall.
    If he gets focused he gets to free Q 3 times then free R. And if he is not focused... Then he will just Q spam for ridiculous amounts of damage until he is focused.
    Eventually the free R goes off. And early game I love his R for bot lane. When my jungler goes to gank for bot lane it is a 3v2 for my team. And the damage from my R
    Free kills/assists (When they go for the fight bot lane I use it early I do not try to KS with my R, That's a dick move ^_^)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    For APs my favorite is Cassiopeia because of how much aggression you can put on an opponent at low risk and how strong she is if played properly. This is the same with my second favorite mid Anivia.

For Supports its Janna and Taric, as they are both amazing team fight supports and give so much benefit to a team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fiora She's flawed yes (soo squishy :S) but man if you get it right.... so beastly , she can just freaking TEAR people to bits with her AS buff up, and of course... Dat Ulti
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kog'maw ever since I first tried him out. Even after the nerfs, he is incredibly strong.

Deleted
    Swain, because it's hard not to love a crippled mutant Noxian raven man. Killing junglers when they come to gank you is an added bonus.

Second place has to go to Nautilus. Easily the most fun champion to jungle, good in kill lanes, good at solo top. Also you get to stomp around as an XBOX HUGE unstoppable tank who craps out cc and damage wherever he goes.

Tryndamere - Had him since before his skin / mechanics change but hadn't played him properly till after friends started playing and I had to cover there level 1 slack, won 9/10 game for the 3 months I played him and I grew accustomed to laughing at other tryndameres trying to beat me because I felt I mastered him...I stopped playing him so much however after I started getting pentakills and stuff. Just seemed there wasn't any more reason to play him.
    However as my regular lol game is trolling with me and my friends with 4/5 ad carrys or 5/5 ap carrys or 3/3 tanks. When you get abused for being a noob in such a game (I mean honestly somehow I think its easy to figure out your building that way on purpose lol) its fun to call someone on it and smash them about with tryndamere in a custom game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Swain because nobody knows how to counter him apparently.

Ahri because i relly like her spell effects and the way that they work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faderade View Post
    Jarvan IV cuz DEMAAACIAAAAAAAA, close second is Riven
    I agree to this too. I love how versatile Jarvan's toolkit is, and the feeling of a successful dunk with your ult is just wonderful.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Lux/Vayne.
    Both are badasses and though I'm better with Lux, I like both equally because one is "dark" and the other "light."