Post tribunal changes and the official forums

Anyone else been reading the deluge of 'QQ I am banned and don't deserve it' posts on the official forums? It has become even more delicious now that people are putting their tribunal cards up for people to see and, so far, I have not seen a single unjustified ban. Also seems a lot of people are taking the 'Easy' comments at the end of a game quite seriously and punishing for it :3

This pear....
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2012-08-08 at 12:01 PM.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen non stop raging on their forums now. Ragers don't realise that perceptions of wrong and right vary from person to person, and "OMFG THIS ANNIE IS SHIT" could be a reasonable punish for someone else, even if the rager thinks that is acceptable. And on the "Too easy" comments at the end of the game, I hate it. Nothing gets under my skin more after a close match, I always report it, ally or enemy, and punish it on the tribunal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I have not seen a single unjustified ban.

This pear....
    So delicious. I got banned once for arguing with 2 trolls who threw the game by selling all their items, buying mobility boots and phantom dancers and proceeded to run to enemy team's base every time they respawned.

Way to go, tribunal!

justified or not if you flame you can be banned (depends on what you say)
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    So delicious. I got banned once for arguing with 2 trolls who threw the game by selling all their items, buying mobility boots and phantom dancers and proceeded to run to enemy team's base every time they respawned.

Way to go, tribunal!
    There were still 2 other people on the team whose lives you helped make miserable. Additionally, you never get banned for one single report. That means you've been misbehaving in a multitude of games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    There were still 2 other people on the team whose lives you helped make miserable. Additionally, you never get banned for one single report. That means you've been misbehaving in a multitude of games.
    Those 2 other players in that game were my friends and they "flamed" the trolls as well. Sad how enemy team decided to report me instead of the trolls.

I dont recall saying anything but "gg" in any other games before I got banned. I might have called out someone who was exceptionally bad, though or when we had trolls in our team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you be arguing with trolls in /all? And who is to say they did not report the trolls as well? You getting in Tribunal has exactly nothing to do with whether or not the other misbehaving people got in there as well.