Item Level addon

OQueue has a really useful feature where it displays the gems and item level and enchants of the items on your character sheet next to the items. I want to disable oQueue though and still have this feature. Is there another addon that does something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Link is borked.

OP go to curse and search "item level"

Deleted
    I ran into the same problem, and absolutely loved that part of oQueue. So I went ahead and made an addon that does the same, and also added the option of showing upgrades, e.g. (2/2) and (0/2).

So far it's called "Kibs Item Level" and you can find it on Curse.

It's my first ever addon, so please let me know if you find any bugs and if you have any suggestions.

Lol Kibs I was about to link your very addon to this guy, but you beat me to it >_>

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/kibs-item-level

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Intentionally overlooking that option is easier than you might think.
    As well as offering a lot the OP isn't asking for, it simply is not a desirable measure anymore.
    Not that I would call it useful in the first place, but item level while also a flawed measure is accepted nowadays it seems as the go-to standard.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-12-25 at 04:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyzen View Post
    Lol Kibs I was about to link your very addon to this guy, but you beat me to it >_>

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/kibs-item-level
    Nice

Btw, if anyone tried to download my addon the last couple of days, it probably didn't work. I had mistyped the folder name in the repository/packer settings, so it wouldn't load. That is fixed now, and the addon is back on Curse Client again If you encounter any errors please report them on curse/curseforge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's in-built to ElvUI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaful View Post
    I know it's in-built to ElvUI
    As far as I know ElvUI doesn't show enchants and gems/sockets (havn't tried ElvUI in a while). It can show item level and durability. Not sure if it also shows it in the inspection frame?