Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Deathchargers Rein's - 0.10% Drop chance, relatively high, yet i see no one with it?

So yeah, is it lower than 0.10% or do people just not farm it?

I see plenty with it and I ride mine all the time.

I've had two drop from the random loot satchel from LFD. Never farmed for it once.

10+ Year Old Account
    people who have it are either not using it or not playing, I've seen my fair share months ago when it was nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Neonic View Post
    people who have it are either not using it or not playing, I've seen my fair share months ago when it was nerfed
    this, i like my other mounts more then the reins

I got mine a few years ago so I have grown kind of tired of it and usually prefer to use a flying mount now. I bet quite a few people feel the same.

Deleted
    how is 0.1% relatively high? drops in avg each 1000 kill

I thought all rare mounts changed to 1% drop rate?

According to Wowhead, this has a .7% drop rate, which is pretty low. For those that struggle with math, this is less than a 1 percent drop chance.

I have it on my warlock who I don't play anymore if that counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    According to Wowhead, this has a .7% drop rate, which is pretty low. For those that struggle with math, this is less than a 1 percent drop chance.
    I believe this is corrupt due to it being at a much lower drop rate years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have it on my Mage, but I haven't played my Mage since I hit 85 at the start of Cata. My main has alot more mounts that I prefer to use.

I have it on my paladin, but it is too similar to the undead mounts so I use others

Deleted
    It looks bad, that's probably why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    I've had two drop from the random loot satchel from LFD. Never farmed for it once.
    Gotta hate these type of people. Always posting everywhere how they got TLPD while just afking somewhere etc. Nobody wants to hear these stories. ._.

And nowadays there are way more flashy mounts to use, so that might be it.

It still drops and is a 1% drop rate. Alot of people do have this mount they just don't always use it. I've had it for along time, and I just prefer to use my blackish gray kitty on my rogue because its more rogueish than a boney horse.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    As for this, the drop rate used to be .1% but was changed to 1%. Therefore the data that is on wowhead is corrupted as it takes in a poll of anyone who submits data to it (people from the old drop rate and new drop rate combined)

should be 1% as of a Wrath patch years ago...am I wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone who has one rides it.

I have other ground mounts I prefer to ride over it, so it collects dust. This is why account wide mounts are great though! All of my alts can ride different mounts that I'm proud of so they can get some love

10+ Year Old Account
    Every character I have that is even high enough to step into Strat has it, I've farmed it for two of my friends on 6 characters total. It's not a rare mount. You have to realize two things:

1) MOST 85s prefer running around on flying mounts, so they don't have to switch.
    2) There are so many cooler mounts than the Deathcharger, which is just a recolor of the Undead mount. So if you're a hordie, you may see lots of them all the time, but just mistake them for an Undead mount, or vice versa.

The only time I actually see people using it are the lower level characters who managed to get it. I get on mine on my DK, once in a very great while. Other than that, it sits shelved with the rest of the mounts I own.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mekael View Post
    wow everyone here has the name wrong cause the deathcharger mount is the mount you get after completing the shadowmourne questline i think you mean rivendares mount or another one but the deathcharger is the DK look a like mount.
    Actually, if you read the thread title, or bothered to look up the Rivendare's Deathcharger http://www.wowhead.com/spell=17481 you'd know what he was talking about. Considering the Crimson deathcharger doesn't have a 'drop chance', it's a quest reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    how is 0.1% relatively high? drops in avg each 1000 kill
    No, 1 per 1000 would be 1%, that's one full percent. Not 0.1, I think. My brain on math.