Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    165 try atm so boring

are u sure the drop rate is ~1%?

Deleted
    201 runs atms and yea its 1% change so when you got +500 pulls you got like 95% change to get it

Remember this is an oldie. I bet many many have it that just don't ride it.

GuildOx shows that around ~12% of the population has it.

Had mine since Vanilla, still love it, but there are so many other cool mounts these days that the Charger takes a backseat.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I have it but don't use it since I play a Draenei male, which just looks silly on a skeletal horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy thread necro! Seriously, ppl need to stop browsing past page 10 in forums searchs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Remember this is an oldie. I bet many many have it that just don't ride it.
    Sadly this is true, I got mine 2-3 years ago, but only ride it on my DK now, mainly riding my red raptor from ZG HC now (well not at the moment since my game time is stopped for now).

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    I farmed it, I got it, I used it a minute after I got it and that's it.

Deleted
    i got it, but i don't use it because im horde and it looks basically the same as the undead racial mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine when they implemented call to arms bags (from my third bag, which ironically i opened after landing at lights hope chapel, having taken a flight path there (lazymode ) (and got dungeon mid flight), on my way to run strat some more times for the mount. Had done 3000 plus runs up to that point (mostly when the drop rate was something like 1 in 10000, before they increased it).

Pretty much never ride it. Farmed it a LOT during TBC and Wrath, wanted that one because when I started, it was the only horse Tauren could ride

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kompliitti View Post
    201 runs atms and yea its 1% change so when you got +500 pulls you got like 95% change to get it
    That's not how it works. It's not a stacking chance. You have a 1% chance 500 times, not a 500% chance on your 500th try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be better worded that "there's a 95% chance you'd have gotten it after that many runs".

There is some math about it where after xx number of runs the likelihood of having gotten it would be yy % and shit, but meh, random is random.

The actual chance on every attempt of course never changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had mine for ages, used to farm it in Vanilla along with half the rest of the world, never saw it drop. Got it when they first brought in LFD satchels.

It's not even in my top 20 lists of favorite mounts though, sadly.

It might have been an exciting mount once, but really nowadays it is just another horse.
    Rarity has little bearing on whether someone will use a given mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone I know who cares to farm mounts has this, but it's so ugly by today's standards. Outside of the first 2 hours after they get it, no one's on it.

Between flying and its graphical quality, it's just not commonly seen.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine from a tanking bag in Cata for doing a dungeon on my tank alt.

Deleted
    460+ runs on main then I gave up. One day I started leveling another toon and it dropped in LFG stratholme, guess what? I won it. Was pretty shocked lol

Deleted
    It had taken me around 150 or so runs to get hold of it over a week. Was pretty happy to finally see it. I just more or less wanted it for my collection however. I personally never use it, much prefer the karazhan ground mount currently and I use flying mounts elsewhere, with Ashes being my main one. It's just the Baron's mount while rare, it doesn't have a lot going for it as a mount to use.