Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Whos the best support

My best support is janna
    whos yours?

Deleted
    Soraka, poke+amazing sustain and free assists from ulti!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-08-09 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Changed huge picture to thumbnail.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Picture
    Wtf? xD
    So awesome haha
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-08-09 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Please don't quote huge images.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't generally support. If I must, it's generally on either Nunu or Morgana. Did buy Sona though, who I should practise with some time.

Alister support is a lane won against most champions/comps, except maybe Janna and Soraka. Soraka can be taken down with some coordination and punishing her/her carrry's mistakes. Janna is a bit more difficult because of her fucking tornado, her fucking shield and her fucking ulti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    Please use thumbnails if you're going to post pictures. PM me if you don't know how.

OT: Janna or Blitzcrank, the cc and abilities are much more fun than being a healbot in the back of the fights. Janna's knockbacks, when executed well, can change a fight in a way a heal just can't. It makes laning a little harder, since the sustain isn't the same as with a healer, but there are ways to get around that.. Blitz, well, yeah, dem hooks...
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-08-09 at 04:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It kinds depends on who your carry is.

Vayne/Kog/Cait = Nunu

I do best w/ Sona for anything else...dem ults.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I'm going to have to go with janna, just the problem is janna actually takes far more skill in comparison to like soraka heal bot so many people are just terrible with her.For more on the tank side of things I'm going to have to agree with blitzcrank although leona is very good in the right hands.

Also have to give a special shoutout to alistar and taric support, they be bullying and healing all up in this house.
    Last edited by Anthoren; 2012-08-09 at 10:35 PM.

Mine are:

#1: Sona.

#2: Soraka and Leona.

#3: Lulu and Janna.

#4: Alistar, only have him because lolfree.

#5: Someone trollpicked and I'm forced to buy aura items with a carry in botlane.

Deleted
    Lulu usually works the best for me. So much damage from pokes that you can let your carry farm pretty much free while denying the other.. or if they choose to pick a fight first blood at level 2-3.
    Nunu is bit tankier and works against more "annoying" lane combos or when you trust your carry to wreck stuff with the attack/movement buff.
    Leona if your team lacks cc.

Soraka is pretty much the most annoying champion in the game, allowing the team to stay defending or pushing turrets forever and can be godlike especially vs. poke champs who don't really have proper tank / diver.

Taric.... hes just fabulous >_>

but really his stun shatter combo can be really zoning if their support doesnt know how to "zone" tarics
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

My favorite is Taric but I'll only play him if my lane buddy can really take advantage of the stun.
    If he counts, I'd also put Blitzcrank way up there among my top choices.

I've played Ashe as a tanky support before. It was more of a "for the lulz" thing but it ended up working rather well. You don't do much damage per hit but you can slow people forever and stack Aura items. And the CDR makes for very frequent ult arrows.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

sona is my favorite, but as for which is the "best", it depends on your team comp i guess.
    wish karma was more viable than she is atm.

Sona, I could literally faceroll the keyboard half asleep and still contribute supporting on Sona.

Alistar .. aoe knock up + single target displacement + tankiness + lane sustain.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Depends who your AD carry is, as graves/taric does work, as does ez/blitz. Each support has their own unique benefits

Different supports work better with different AD Carries. If you're a starter, Soraka is a great pick as she works with any AD carry basically.

Sona, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Leona, and Taric. No order, depends on the 3 other players that are going bottom.

As far as Soraka goes, I just don't think she's that good late game compared to those 5.

Sona is my absolute best support,

followed by Leona, Janna, Lulu, Taric, Blitz (whom I've played the least with), Cow/Soraka for worst played