Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Im gonna go tailoring and make pretty dresses, and cook... so I can make dyes, and sell :3

Deleted
    I was just saying in another thread that I was probably gonna start a bunch of characters all at the same time...the benefit of that, to me, is to spread the crafting out evenly...but try to make them as relevant as possible.

I know that each character can switch between crafting without losing out...but I don't know if I'll go that route - given that I'll have all classes I don't know if just parking them up besides a crafting bench and switching is massively more painful...I want to avoid duplicating crafting on each character to make best use of materials.

Deleted
    I'm gonna go tailoring and jewelcrafting to begin with for my elementalist but I am a bit of a completionist so will probably try and get as many maxed as possible on my main, even though I'll probably be duplicating with alts too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I was just saying in another thread that I was probably gonna start a bunch of characters all at the same time...the benefit of that, to me, is to spread the crafting out evenly...but try to make them as relevant as possible.

I know that each character can switch between crafting without losing out...but I don't know if I'll go that route - given that I'll have all classes I don't know if just parking them up besides a crafting bench and switching is massively more painful...I want to avoid duplicating crafting on each character to make best use of materials.
    This. I rather have all my characters have unique professions. This way I only have to raise two professions per toon.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!