408+ DK and spriest LF top 200 US Guild 8/8 H

Death Knight:
    - Primary Spec: Blood (preferred)
    - Offspec: Frost (willing to go UH too)

I am nearly full BiS for both specs except for one piece each set. I usually parse when I am able to DPS but I am usually tanking and parsing during tanking is really only needed for certain fights which I am more than reforge and do what I need to do. I love to theorycraft and am ALWAYS online when I am not working. I am currently playing the beta and watching stream after stream.

I am GM of a guild and tired of the constant stream of people leaving. After this week We figured out that we are for sure looking for a new home. So any recruitment posts you may have seen me post were just a last attempt for me to save my ever so failing guild. haha.

I am an extremely experienced player that has been playing since Vanilla and has taken down C'Thun, Four Horsemen and more. I raided during Wrath also and killed heroic LK (little late because of my job at the time). I just started tanking come Cataclysm and have gotten a lot of experience. Looking for a guild that plans on raiding first week possible of MoP.

I would rather tank if possible and know what I need to do to get things done. Many of the kill dates I was held back by other raiders and the !@#$ server I seem to be on. Still managed to pull this guild from garbage by working my %^- off recruiting on the forums.

SPriest:
    - Primary Spec: Shadow
    - Offspec: Holy/Disc (willing to play, but not in a permanent sense)

Also, he has many toons that he would be just as capable if needed included are (DPS):
    - Mage
    - Warlock
    - Druid
    - Shaman

Parses on the majority fights, 90th percentile on most fights every week, doing !@#$% duty, and messing around. (Papertowel of Dragonblight is his name, feel free to search what you want). Parses please remember was the utility player or we just didnt give a ^-*! (30% nerf we were just having fun).

He loves to theory craft and is extremely knowledgable in not just his class but the majority of the others. He was our go to guy. But manages to min max.

We are looking for a guild that we can both raid in, if one has to sit occasionally we understand that but not looking to recruit for one of us for the other one of us to sit.

What we are looking for:
    - Have to be 8/8 HM
    - 10 or 25 man doesnt matter
    - Faction doesn't matter
    - Mature but like to bull@#$%
    - Raid days Mon-Thur and Sunday are fine
    - We would prefer between 10-15 hour weekly raiding but are more than open to others
    - Raid Times anywhere between 7pm EST and 1am EST

Please only serious offers thanks!
    Last edited by bhcmoney; 2012-08-10 at 05:51 AM.

Simple Math of Andorhal needs both a death knight and a rogue for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
    * Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
    * ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
    * ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
    * Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id at nik@habitforming.net. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ing.tier13_25/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Good morning. We are looking for a dps DK (either spec is fine, but we do have a frost dk already) and a shadow priest. Would love to chat with you more.

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

<Semantics> is currently looking for a few skilled dps to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US71 25m. We plan on hitting MOP hard and we're looking for players who would be interested in doing the same. We're also actively testing on the beta to better prepare ourselves so that we can progress as quick as possible.

Raid times
    Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
    13/13 Heroic 25m
    7/7 Heroic 25m
    8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 8/2/2012)

*High*
    Warlock
    Boomkin
    Ele
    Mage
    Shadow Priest

*Medium*
    Resto Druid

*Low*
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Ret

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
    <Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
    We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
    We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
    RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
    Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com

Gloryhogs US 116 25 Man. 7 hours a week T/Th 9-1230 EST

Gloryhogs-guild.com

Contact me in game. scadouche51@yahoo.com

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307651231 - Detailed Recruitment post.

Rainbow Avengers of US-Stormrage is a 10man semi-hardcore late night guild. We finished 8/8HM in Dragon Soul a few months ago. We're a very laid back guild that enjoys having fun, and getting bosses down. There are times to have fun, and there are times to get things done.

We downed Spine Heroic at 5% and Heroic Madness at 10%. The reason for this is we started having issues with a couple Tanks, which put us back in progression.

In Mists of Pandaria, we’re looking to move into hardcore raiding. Our goals are to be server first in the first tier, and continue to push for some decently ranked US kills by the end of the expansion.

If you're looking to have a good time and still progress, this is the guild for you.

A few of our current members who have been with us all of Cataclysm, are wanting to retire from raiding. With that being said, you'll have some big shoes to fill.

Requirements:
    -Ventrilo: You must have a mic and it must be able to use it at any point in raid combat. No one likes to read raid chat during heroic Ultraxion.
    -Experience: We are taking in high consideration those players who are equal to our experience. With that said, do not waste our time talking to us if you haven't seen at least 8/8HM yet.
    -Attendance: With it being a 10 man guild attendance is a huge issue. We are trying to keep a core 10. We do not recruit for the bench.
    -Internet Connectivity: You must have a stable connection to where you are not DC'ing mid fights. No one likes to wipe on heroic Spine of Deathwing due to someone running very old addons, or a poor connection.
    -Attitude: A positive attitude even when wiping is always great. One person can make the entire group laugh and shrug off progression, or cause the entire group to be annoyed with it.
    -+18 years of age
    -Research: Know your role and how the fights works prior to raid invites.

Our raid times are currently Monday-Thursday 12:00-4:00 A.M. EST. With possible Sunday raid nights as we see fit during progression.

We're currently in need of the following for our core team:
    1 Blood Death Knight
    1 Shadow Priest OR Warlock
    1 Disc Priest
    1 Restoration Druid
    1 Mage
    1 Monk

We go by the motto gear isn't everything. We can get you gear, we can't make you play your class. If you're not having fun, you're not properly raiding! Raiding was implemented to have fun, not to feel like a job. Once it does, you get burnt out, that's when the game isn't enjoyable anymore, for any of us.

We plan on having multiple streams in MoP, we already have one. A few more of us will be streaming as well for more PoVs.

As said above, we're only a 10man guild, we require 100% attendance, but understand that things do happen.

Lastly, this is a "hard-core" raiding guild. We are aiming high and need solid players.

If you're interested, contact myself, Royalite, or Kradrepins ingame.
    Tizank: IceCold#1461
    Royalite:
    Kradrepins:

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    Recently featured on wow insider! http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

8/8 H DS 25 - US 222nd
    6/7 HM t12
    10/13 H t11
    US 208th Light of Dawn pre 4.0

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game: