[ SG based ] Genesis Alliance (G.E.N.A)

Genesis Alliance (G.E.N.A)

A Singapore based Guild timezone (GMT +8)

We are more on the PVE side for the start then venture into PVP gradually.

We are looking for players who are in the same timezone, that we can gain the benefits from guild buffs together.
    We are not aiming to be a top guild but a guild of reliable members that are self sufficient for both PVE and PVP.
    However, we take our members seriously.
    We will share guild objectives from time to time to ensure that members are aware how their contribution to the guild are paid off.
    We joke and laugh at one another but we respect each others and keep the guild drama-free ~

If you are interested in joining the guild and wish to know find out about the guild plans, please visit our facebook group for more details.

Search for the subject of this post in Facebook to find us ~

If you are interested, just click on Join Group, or to find out more, just drop me a message

Thank you for your time ^^

Best Regards,
    Genx

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you can advertise guilds in their own posts... i -think- there is a guild thread for that though.... not entirely sure on that though.

EDIT: Ok i can 100% confirm there is a guild recruitment thread, it's actually in one of the stickies, i'd say to just copy and paste your post into there because this one will likely be locked...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

We have a recruitment sticky.