How to properly give a way a copy of rift

So I tried to give away a free copy of Rift that GameStop gave me but I was told there was too much advertising? I'm not really sure what advertising this was referring to unless stating it was from a GameStop email is classified as advertising. I'm trying to do something nice for someone who maybe can't afford the game and there's no gain for myself.
    What exactly do I need to do properly offer this? I suppose I could take it to Reddit, but honestly I'd prefer to offer it to a member of this community.

Deleted
    Just put a post out. And tell people to PM you I guess. Then put the names in a hat or a random online generator website, There is a few out there. And then send them them the code via email or something. Your welcome

I've got a feeling that this one will be shut down too. I suggest giving it to a friend, or ask your guildmates if they have someone who would be interested :P
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

I've checked with friends and no one wants it. The email offer expires in 7 days so I wanted to make sure someone who hasn't had the opportunity to play Rift could give it a try (free game and 1st month free).
    I'm assuming the advertising comment is because I mentioned the GameStop app that they require you to download to redeem the game. The only reason I mentioned it was because this was my first post here and I wanted to be as detailed as possible so someone doesn't think they're getting scammed. If the possibility of getting scammed is what the mods are worried about...the winner will get the screenshot of the email so they can just go to GameStops website on their own and not worry about clicking malicious links.
    I'd hope this one doesn't get locked as I'm just inquiring how to do it the right way so it doesn't get locked again

10+ Year Old Account
    Raffles, contests or anything of the sort should be cleared with admin on this site. Typically some one with one or two posts giving away "free" stuff is usually too good to be true. Your intentions maybe good but for the sake of keeping things legit I'd suggest raffling your copy on Twitter or some other social media site. Your previous thread would just be a bunch of spam post with /random numbers which defeats the purpose of the forums here for Rift discussions.

Closing this thread too.