Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    For me, in general, the concept grabs me more than anything...I'm still feeling very iffy about the mesmer, but - the concept of the class still fascinates me.

I played so many hours on the mesmer during betas...then switched to something else and breathed a sigh of relief...but would be back playing the mesmer again within a few hours. I don't enjoy playing the class as much as others...but...I'm finding it impossible to turn my back on it - purely because the ideas are cool.
    I could have posted this exact thing. Word for word.

I'm hoping to get over my hangups at release and play the class I enjoy to play instead of the class I think is SO AWESOME (which is mesmer).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I could have posted this exact thing. Word for word.

I'm hoping to get over my hangups at release and play the class I enjoy to play instead of the class I think is SO AWESOME (which is mesmer).
    I have the same conundrum but with the Engineer and the Ranger. Like I posted before I was going to just pick it on character creation but all the discussion got me thinking and I think I've settled for either one of those two, yet I didn't get into the BWEs to avoid spoilling the game and now I dunno which to pick... The Engineer sounds the most interesting but Ranger just seems more fun... I can't decide!

I've pretty much dumbed it down and stopped looking so deep into details and just went off of concept. So Ranger it is!

I am inclined to do same thing. Chose 2 classes with the most interesting concept, pick the one with more interesting combat mechanics.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.