Deleted

What skill level did you manage to get your crafting to since last reset?

Another crafting question. Sorry, but I'm just preparing myself and i like making threads

I didn't pick crafting skills directly because I never thought that we'd get these 2 last stress tests. But I noticed one thing. As soon as you enter a new leveling zone there are new mats. That means you have to stay on one zone until you have skilled your crafting so high that you need the other mats from the 2nd zone. Am I right? Because that was at least what I was facing yesterday. Also that means you have to stay on one zone until you get your skills up if you are the person who wants your crafting to provide goodies for your level.

Not complaining. Just wondering if anyone actually put effort and tried to skill their crafting, and if so, how long time did it take for you before you had to go to the other leveling zone?

Feel free to discuss everything that I've written!!

Ummmmm......available mats have always levelled with zones and the crafted gear/items that are applicable to those zones.
    Like.....forever.
    Since like.....plantation.....to industrialization. Not to even bring video games into the equation.

Yes. Mats for armor/items can only be obtained from those zones in which the items/zones would be applicable (levels). Like....the same basic level (disregarding downscaling)

Can't see a point here......sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Ummmmm......available mats have always levelled with zones and the crafted gear/items that are applicable to those zones.
    Like.....forever.
    Since like.....plantation.....to industrialization. Not to even bring video games into the equation.

Yes. Mats for armor/items can only be obtained from those zones in which the items/zones would be applicable (levels). Like....the same basic level (disregarding downscaling)

Can't see a point here......sorry.
    I haven't played wow for over 1 year but wasnt there some ''low level'' mats on the next zone anyway? :s else this thread is pointless indeed..