Ultimate Windwalker Monk DPS guide & Talent Breakdown

I just finished with a very in depth Windwalker monk DPS Guide. There are very few quality up to date guides out there right now so take a few minutes and enjoy the fruits of my labor and extensive testing. I hope this is helpful and informative! Thanks in Advance for Watching now go kick something in the face!!

<3
    Eatmopie

http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei for more Quality Monk Vids
    Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for putting in the work for that, very informative and I can't wait to kick some face. (on my OS :P)

Xuen looks pretty awesome.

Loved the video, since I plan on leveling as WW I think it certainly helped.

Not to nitpick the video as I'm still watching it but a correction on the Touch of Karma, you said it had no cost. It actually does cost 2 Chi. I've found myself wishing I had those two Chi when I needed my "oh s***" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Arawakan View Post
    Not to nitpick the video as I'm still watching it but a correction on the Touch of Karma, you said it had no cost. It actually does cost 2 Chi. I've found myself wishing I had those two Chi when I needed my "oh s***" button.
    Thanks for the heads up, I get into that talking fast mode and sometimes It all doesn't come out as I mean it to. I didn't catch this so thnd again!

<3
    Pie
    Face Kicking Monk Extraordinaire and Proud TGN Partner:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/evilakurei

Deleted
    Very good guide, thanks a lot

Very informative, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice vid. Very interested in giving WW monks a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by evilakurei View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I get into that talking fast mode and sometimes It all doesn't come out as I mean it to. I didn't catch this so thnd again!

<3
    Pie
    Great vid. While I play myself I get all caught up in everything and trying to remember what everything does.
    It was nice to see a break down bit by bit. I decided to swap to Chi Wave. I've enjoyed it a bit more. At least with fewer mobs. I'm also a momentum guy myself but I think that's just because I'm very linear with my rolls.

I still feel that the Level 30 tier is the most difficult to pin down though. I feel like I'll also be swapping it around most often.

The guide works as a very basic introduction to the class. First 80% of the guide is good, also your voice is vocal and easy to listen throughout. Your stats section is a bit flawed though. You can't really say that a choice between haste and mastery is up to preference, when sims and beta testing has shown that haste is over twice as effective. Crit is not useless either, it's estimated to be the second last stat but the difference between it and the last (mastery) is huge, while difference between it and third last (expertise if I remember correctly) is not that big. Sims show that mastery is very bad, and experience shows that it's bad too since it complicates our "rotation" (ever had BoK mastery proc right after you pop energizing brew?). Even without Energizing Brew you only need one unlucky proc and you're energy capped, especially since FoF messed up our rotation a bit.

What Illitti said: Thanks for your work, overall it's a good guide, except the secondary stats thing as i also read all over that mastery is, by far, our worst stat.

it was fine until he ketp calling Xuen "Zune" >.<

it's pronounced shu en, damnit >.<

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it was fine until he ketp calling Xuen "Zune" >.<

it's pronounced shu en, damnit >.<
    Just so you understand this video was done pre-launch as the fact the tiger power he was talking about is really 10% which shows it was done quite before the release date as also shown by the post date.