Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well I'll definitely be having a play around with the character creation some more!

Deleted
    I still have a hard time deciding what race gonna be what profession, so I love to have this many stress tests so that I can iron it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Sure, someone was kind enough to post them.
    But the fact still remains that ANet posts American times only. There should be European times as well. Large portion of the playerbase is european!
    That's because they are based in the US and work on US time. It makes sense for them to post times and dates based on their time. Would it be nice to have it translated to EU time as well? Sure, but I'm neither from the US or the EU and am from India and it would be great for the times to be translated to Asian time zones as well since a large portion of their playerbase is also going to be from Asia. But they don't and it doesn't take long to convert the given time to local time so imo it's not an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Sure, someone was kind enough to post them.
    But the fact still remains that ANet posts American times only. There should be European times as well. Large portion of the playerbase is european!
    Well, I think when you place expectations on to the world it's an opportunity to be frustrated...best just to try to live as good a life as one can and let everyone else take care of themselves.

Living in London, I don't really care...they have provided me with a temporal coordinate that I'm able to use to log on at the correct time...since my goal is to log on at the correct time and I have been provided with all of the information I need to do so...well...I guess I'm happy.

I'll probably go log in and stand around if it helps them build a better game.

For all those who have some trouble figuring out when the test starts, you can check either
    http://www.guildwars2countdown.com/ or http://gw2status.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I'll probably go log in and stand around if it helps them build a better game.
    Indeed. All people who have waited year after year and been in all betas and stress tests should still login for 1 hour if they have time since it helps them build a better game. Maybe it's only 1 hour stress test because they want to see how their servers handle it with a lot of players logging in in a short period of time.
    And I'm pretty sure that we don't want diablo 3 release

Deleted
    Looks like I'll pass this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Isn't this getting a bit out of hand? Might aswell throw in another beta weekend while we're on it.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...ed-quickly.jpg
    The image was unnecessary. Infracted --Kel
    Wow, you actually got infracted for that? What a joke. Control the people they said! Control the content they said! No free thought for you they said! Inb4 I'm infracted for calling out the mods and standing up to the man! Unnecessary content they say? This is a video game forum. Video games themselves are not necessary. Such biased views, this is why your sites community is awful and no good players or valuable people show up here. What a load of bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Wow, you actually got infracted for that? What a joke. Control the people they said! Control the content they said! No free thought for you they said! Inb4 I'm infracted for calling out the mods and standing up to the man! Unnecessary content they say? This is a video game forum. Video games themselves are not necessary. Such biased views, this is why your sites community is awful and no good players or valuable people show up here. What a load of bull.
    This isn't a public forum and free speech doesn't apply. If you don't like the rules, you can just go away. No-one will miss you.

What time for UK - London?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsml View Post
    for me, gmt + 2 it starts 20.00-21.00
    else just check http://www.guildwars2countdown.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsml View Post
    7pm for UK

Deleted
    silly that its just an hour, dunno if i will probably not

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    7pm for UK
    Thanks.

Shame it's only an hour, but like someone said if it helps the game improve I'll log in.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to remind everyone (again) that if you can log into during the stress test it's in everyone's best interest that you do. Yes, you will get Dc'd at least once, yes you will lag, but ANet is doing this to prepare for a smooth launch and everyone should do what they can to make that happen. Isn't that what you people want? That's what these tests are for.

I will never understand why you guys complain about stress tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Should read the forum rules and general MMO Champion forum posting guidelines;

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orumrules_spam
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-2-forum-rules

Meme and trashy lol-images are simply not allowed. They don't add to discussion. So, just no.

In short: post awesomely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    silly that its just an hour, dunno if i will probably not
    Well, remember - this is for them to test something very specific...it's not for us to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    Well, remember - this is for them to test something very specific...it's not for us to play.
    This.
    I dont get your whine people. I also want to play this game badly already, but come on. Instead of QQ, help them out.

Deleted
    Is it 8pm in Scandinavia? Can't do it myself, but I've been handing out my account to my friends like crack to get em' hooked these past few Stresstests.