Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Obviously they're getting close to "ready" if this one's only an hour. Most of these stress tests have been overall unplayable, however I wont let that stop me, any game time for me is enough to slightly fill my extreme bordom because ever since I played this in beta I haven't been able to enjoy anything else...

From Reddit user lumpofcole:

Use this time to try out Keg Brawl, it really is a blast! Alternatively, sPvP is a good choice.

Please, save us the meme stuff. -- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-12 at 12:33 PM.
    Norn Mesmer: GW2
    Rattataki Sniper: SWTOR

Deleted
    To those who do not like to count: starting times around the world

It is 21:00 here, so I will join in and test more mesmer in pvp
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2012-08-12 at 06:28 AM. Reason: typo on link

Well it's only one hour but I wasn't able to purchase the game till after the BWEs ended and I've been working every time there has been a stress test until now so I'll take it...at least it gets me a small taste of the game

Yes you log in and go afk... Youll be chain DCed from the game for that one hour :P.
    Its gonna be another login bashing stress test :P.
    Ill be there to help out since Im sure you wont be able to play for more than 5mins without getting booted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Yes you log in and go afk... Youll be chain DCed from the game for that one hour :P.
    Ill be there to help out since Im sure you wont be able to play for more than 5mins without getting booted.
    Meh...if that's the case then so be it...least I'll contribute in someway to making the launch a little smoother hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    The last stress test didnt have the loggin issue the one the day before had. It also pretty much ran perfect for players connecting through the EU servers. NA servers where bugged and lagging like crazy about an hour in.

There was massive lag around 2-3am (EU) for everyone. First 30mins was very hard to get in and then you were getting chain DC after loading in.
    I dont expect they want to test anything else besides this.

Anyone know what time the stress test will be for me. Im in Australia, Queensland. Dont wanna miss it lol!

What time for GMT, wish they would post a US and EU time...american times are confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by flux99 View Post
    Anyone know what time the stress test will be for me. Im in Australia, Queensland. Dont wanna miss it lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    What time for GMT, wish they would post a US and EU time...american times are confusing!
    Reading the posts in the thread before replying might help. Who knows, maybe someone has already posted a time converter link that includes all timezones? Wouldn't that be something!

Deleted
    I like that they're doing these stress tests etc...really shows that they're trying to prepare for any eventuality.

Am happy to log on just to help out, it'll be 7pm here...there isn't a massive amount I want to do until launch, might have a good ferret around the city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    To those who do not like to count: starting times around the world

It is 21:00 here, so I will join in and test more mesmer in pvp
    gonna quote it for those too lazy to read previous posts :P

Quote Originally Posted by flux99 View Post
    should be 4am -5am

Deleted
    You can also create a 2nd clock on your OS with Pacific time

Those poor asura server-engineers that have to work on a Sunday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Reading the posts in the thread before replying might help. Who knows, maybe someone has already posted a time converter link that includes all timezones? Wouldn't that be something!
    Sure, someone was kind enough to post them.
    But the fact still remains that ANet posts American times only. There should be European times as well. Large portion of the playerbase is european!

Deleted
    Damn I was really hoping to get 4 hours :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    Damn I was really hoping to get 4 hours :/
    I still secretly hope for an earlier release

Deleted
    YAY more profession testing. Must test test test!