Will my settings stay through to launch?

Just wondering if the settings I have for keybinds, camera options, ect will stay through to launch or should I stay up for this next stress test and write them down?

You should make screenshots just to be safe.

But my guess would be that they stay (unless they overhaul the settings).

They will likely be wiped. Those same settings were reset everytime thusfar they've done a character wipe.

Just write them down. How much time are you really even saving anyways?

They were wiped before BWE3 but they also did a major update to the launcher/client so not sure if it had to do with the char wipe or they changed some settings on where the stuff was saved. Personaly I didnt have much trouble reseting my stuff. move F1-4 down to Z-V weaponswap to R, dodge to mouse4, disable doubletap dodge and I'm good to go with maybe a camera speed tweek. took maybe 2 min tops.

Who is John Galt?

Very high chances they wont.
    With last character wipe they were gone.

It's not so much the time, more I've really gotten use to where I had the camera speed set to and don't remember where it is. Thanks for your answers guys, I'll make sure to log in at 4am tonight and take a screen shot.

Deleted
    I'd plan to lose them but be happy if they stay.

All it takes is one small change to a related area of code to demand a wipe, so, it would be wise to assume they'll go.

Deleted
    I usually remember mine. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I usually remember mine. But that's just me.
    Mye... Reflections: None, Shadows: Medium/none, rest high ;D.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Mye... Reflections: None, Shadows: Medium/none, rest high ;D.
    Everything maximized for the win .

Seeing how my settings got completely reset between BWE3 and the first stress test that followed. I highly doubt it.