Inter 2-0, just started the 2nd half....

spurs collapsing?

Edit: 3-0, 15 minutes to go
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-03-14 at 07:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the annual Spurs chokefest beginning all aboard.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Gallas really need to go.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

4-1 Inter win but Tottenham go through by away goals rule

What a game that was, I was about to get a heart attack when they scored 3-0. :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Cambiasso came so close during the last minute of regular time. And then they end up losing it all, pretty sad for Inter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion League Quarter-Finals
    MALAGA CF - BORUSSIA DORTMUND
    REAL MADRID CF - GALATASARAY A.S.
    PARIS SAINT GERMAIN - FC BARCELONA
    FC BAYER MUNCEN - JUVENTUS

Gonna say Dortmund, Madrid, Barca and Bayern to go through.

Also I totally forgot about the Spurs game last night, got too carried away with my new CPU and streaming. Damn am I glad to have woken up this morning and see we made it through.

Those 4 are certainly favorites to progress. I'm hoping Malaga can somehow spring the upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna say what i've been saying since the start of this years CL, Dortmund is gonna win it all. I'm hoping to watch Barca vs Dortmund semi final that should be one heck of a contest as for Malaga i think the same fate as Shaktar for them.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe a biased site, but to be honest they have a point in my opinion:

http://manutddiehardfans.com/picture...bayern-munich/

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't, if you ever have read the fifa rules then both could receive red, and they should.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Arsenal man we don't get ref calls . The football rules need to change, and they need to change fast, the power the refs have over deciding whether or not something is a penalty or a red card offense is huge. At the very least have 2 main officials or 3 like in basketball so they can discuss it among themselves. The line refs can't see everything from their angle and are usually have their view blocked by other players.

I still can't forget the second yellow card RVP received against Barca 2 years ago, heck a Barca played did the same thing against Milan the other night and didn't get anything.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey sepp finally got his wish through about not having english teams around!

you know the guy with memorable quotes like "this is killing the competition"(upon seeing two english teams in semifinals) and "I would love to have see this as a final" upon seeing Barca - Real in a semi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    hey sepp finally got his wish through about not having english teams around!

you know the guy with memorable quotes like "this is killing the competition"(upon seeing two english teams in semifinals) and "I would love to have see this as a final" upon seeing Barca - Real in a semi.
    sepp blatter, the font of all footballing knowledge. he`ll be sadly missed by english fans when he finally has to step down lol

Deleted
    So what do you think of today's PL games? Can Everton manage to beat City and let United kill the title race once and for all tonight against Reading? Also, if City loses today, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose their 2nd place to Spurs in the coming weeks despite them having one more game played at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Javi Martinez was dead on when he made the lunge, Nani's path infront of him was clear when Arbeloa then ran infront of him.

The cards are the wrong way around for a start.

As to today's games, Reading are going to be tricky. Any team that's A: Fighting for survival and B: Looking to impress a new manager are always a nightmare to face. At some point though the gap is going to 15 points, at that point I think City will throw their hands in the air and give up, and results may well start to slip and let someone in second.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Games today to watch:

Lyon - Bastia
    Bayer Leverkausen - Bayern Munchen

and... mabye Man United - Arsenal on my latop while watching Bayern on tv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Games today to watch:

Lyon - Bastia
    Bayer Leverkausen - Bayern Munchen

and... mabye Man United - Arsenal on my latop while watching Bayern on tv.
    I think you've got the wrong month if you're planning to watch United/Arsenal today. If it was that game I'd be in a bar somewhere in Iceland.

Leverkusen/Munich looks to be a good one though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    the game to keep an eye on is one of the form teams in the championship, sheffield wednesday against a slightly nervous looking top of the table cardiff city...up the owls!!

in the premier league, aston villa v qpr looks like it could be a cracking game.