Draw in Paris, win for Barca when they go back to Barcelona.

But I will say that PSG has some quality players that can certainly cause Barca trouble. But when I've seen them play, they were pretty darn terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    that's a cop out excuse really, Man Utd has a 15 point lead in the league, there is no reason why they shouldn't go out out full bore for the FA Cup

Ultimately the game comes down to the players, Ba took his chance, Cech made his save, and RvP has been invisible for a while now
    I didn't say it was an excuse at all, just said Fa cup wasn't on the priority list. Like I said he put out a team easily capable of beating Chelsea. We just didn't score and so lost, no excuses needed.
    I to doubt the chances psg have, this is Barcelonas year.

Was sad about yesterdays performance by Manchester United. For some reason they did not perform.. Nani was awful and the offensive play just didnt work at all. RvP is not in goal form right now for Manchester United, but he will come back no doubt.

Atleast Manchester United got the PL thropy back. We all know that was the number 1 on Sir Alex's pri list. Second would be CL, then FA cup. After the CL exit I expected them to play well in the FA cup, but alas they did not.

CL this week will be awesome. Barca will, as always, be to strong. If PSG wants to beat them over two matches, they got to do the job at home.

I hope for a Juventus win this year. Not quite sure(No serie A fan), but I like how they play.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Anybody who thinks the Premiership is the best league in the world is completely crazy. It's not even the best league in England.

Anybody who likes proper football knows The Championship is the best league in the world. Better than the EPL, La Liga, or the Bundesliga.
    Maybe you should have the troll avatar instead of me.

I support Brighton and I can't wait for them to get out the Championship. Incredibly boring. I prefered League One (probably because we won it though).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Maybe you should have the troll avatar instead of me.

I support Brighton and I can't wait for them to get out the Championship. Incredibly boring. I prefered League One (probably because we won it though).
    There are five points separating 11th and 22nd. I have no idea how you can call that boring. When teams like Brighton aren't allowed to cheat any more it will be even more competitive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    There are five points separating 11th and 22nd. I have no idea how you can call that boring. When teams like Brighton aren't allowed to cheat any more it will be even more competitive.
    Indeed the championship is probably the most competitive and unpredictable league in the world, and the football isnt even that bad, the top teams in the championship are a lot better than the teams in the bottom half of prem. and when they bring in the new laws about not being able to spend more than your income it will be very interesting to see "top" teams crumble.

what a goal from barca.. dani alves assist was pure class.. so good..

messi seems injured he had a cut in his left knee before he scored, and 3 min before the first half finished. he kinda stopped playing so seems like he's injured :/, oh btw he broke another record.. scored in 20 different cities (Raul 19 different cities)
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    How far offside does Ibra need to be for the linesman to flag it.

Penalty fixed things though, Barca have been the better side in this.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that game did not live up to its hype. Both teams played terribly. Barca are going to the semis anyway, can't see PSG winning or drawing 3-3 at the Camp Nou.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    I guess everyone here watched the Barca-PSG game. Why?

Anyway, good win for Bayern (2:0). They clearly dominated the mid field for most of the match, had the better chances, could have gotten the 3:0 at the end. I wonder how Juve will respond in the 2nd leg without Vidal and Lichtsteiner.

Edit: Was also the worst ref performance I've seen in recent memory. In the first half you probably had to kill an opponent, stand there red handed and write a confession letter to get booked. 2nd half was a bit better but still absolutely horrible. Vidal fouling everything that moves and gets away with it, ribery should have received red and I lost count of the number of times Chiellini's elbow and hand was in Mandzukic's face.
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2013-04-02 at 08:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So my phone just pinged me that Messi is injured, any ideas on how long? Will he be fit for the return match in Barcelona? Could be a big deciding factor in favor of PSG...

preliminary indications is that Messi is out for 3 weeks, more tests will be done tomorrow though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    preliminary indications is that Messi is out for 3 weeks, more tests will be done tomorrow though
    And the return match is in... 2 weeks or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    And the return match is in... 2 weeks or?
    Next week.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Wow, that game did not live up to its hype. Both teams played terribly. Barca are going to the semis anyway, can't see PSG winning or drawing 3-3 at the Camp Nou.
    Nope lol, Barca out next week. Just wait and see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Without Messi I get the feeling Barca might be out too, I'd prefer to see PSG win anyway, would be nice to see some other clubs winning :P

And nektar I only caught a glimpse of the PSG - Barcelona match as it was the only one they were showing on TV here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, get the oil money out of the CL.

Do you guys see PSG winning at the Camp Nou or even scoring 3 goals? I don't.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I do. I can see them sneaking in a win, hell Chelsea managed it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

No way does PSG get a win. They are crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea managed a win at home. I don't see PSG beating Barca at the Camp Nou. Come on, there's only one team that's been able to beat them at home the last 2 years.
    Ohio State Buckeye