10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Easy 5-1 win over Levante for Real Madrid today. Lovely goal by Higuain, but cba to link it. Can't wait for Istanbul, I really wanna hear the noise in there.

EDIT: Higuain's goal. Terrible quality but I couldn't find anything else.
    That is an insanely good goal.

4-0 Barcelona-Mallorca sin Messi at halftime so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    5-1 and 4-0 to the big teams, starting to be a 2 horse race...On a serious note 90 goals in 29 games is mindboggling, and this game is without messi right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. And that's not too shabby, but I don't think they're gonna break last year's goalscoring record.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Yes. And that's not too shabby, but I don't think they're gonna break last year's goalscoring record.
    Well 129 goals in 38 games is 3.2 goals a game instead of 3.1 but yes, highly impressive lsat year from RM. Dissapointing year for the champions of england and spain it seems.

well 5-0 now, first hat trick in Cesc's career

well if they break the goalscoring record they will break the points one too
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well 5-0 now, first hat trick in Cesc's career
    Should have stayed at Arsenal with RVP...

Well his best position is the one that Messi occupies. So it's no coincidence that he is playing so well with Messi out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do the winners of the FA Cup get a Champions League place or Europa League place, or am I incorrect in thinking they get one of the 2 at all? (Asking because if I'm not mistaken, the winners of the Belgian Cup get a chance at qualifying for the Europa League).

They would get a Europa league spot if anything. They certainly won't get a CL spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a highly enjoyable game by Barca, much better then RM. I'm hoping for a couple of more goals too. And Abidal is warming up!
    Ohio State Buckeye

Will be great to see Abidal get some playing time.

Fantastic reception for him.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-04-06 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There he is! Welcome back Abidal!
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Do the winners of the FA Cup get a Champions League place or Europa League place, or am I incorrect in thinking they get one of the 2 at all? (Asking because if I'm not mistaken, the winners of the Belgian Cup get a chance at qualifying for the Europa League).
    Doozerjun has potential to be incorrect here - sorry mate, but it's highly possible for the winners of the FA cup to get a CL spot by virtue of their league position. However the FA Cup winners are entered (unless either that situation OR the fact they won the CL in the previous season) into the Europa League unless I believe they can refuse to enter - for example in the case of a lower league team winning it.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    lovely win today, wasn't expecting much but a red card here and there, still a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

so I guess this gonna be the team vs psg

Valdes
    Dani alves Pique Bartra Jordi alba
    Xavi busquets iniesta
    alexis fabregas villa

messi on the bench gonna play the 2nd half
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Doozerjun has potential to be incorrect here - sorry mate, but it's highly possible for the winners of the FA cup to get a CL spot by virtue of their league position. However the FA Cup winners are entered (unless either that situation OR the fact they won the CL in the previous season) into the Europa League unless I believe they can refuse to enter - for example in the case of a lower league team winning it.
    I'm not incorrect. The question was if the FA Cup winner provided entry into the CL, it does not.

The way it's worded is inconclusive, you're correct in that winning the FA cup doesn't award a CL place, but the winners can GET a CL place - English is a funny old language!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Big game today between Everton and Spurs for the champions league spots. As an arsenal fan i'll take anything but a spurs win.