10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Actually I would rather see that than have the chance of a same country final
    I'm a dortmund fan, but I don't see them advancing past the semis. If they random any spanish team it'd be that team + bayern (if bayern wins) in the final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

No matter what the draw is, people will blame "UEFA" lol.
    I remember when Madrid and Barca got drawn together, people were saying omg UEFA wants at least 1 Spanish team in the final. Then the next year when they weren't drawn together, people were saying omg UEFA wants an all Spanish final. There's no way out.

I'll be rooting for Dortmund if Barcelona don't make it through tomorrow.

I think bayern would beat dortmund, dortmund has more chance vs rm

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'll be rooting for Dortmund if Barcelona don't make it through tomorrow.
    same
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems I missed a lot of action this evening!

Deleted
    Whoever that defender was casually sidestepping into the box for dortmunds equalizer has single handedly lost them the game, that was worst defending i have seen in a long time, plus the winner was silly how the linesman couldnt see 4 players all offside, did he forget who was attacking and thought they were back 4? poor malaga. as a QPR fan i know how frustrating it is watching your team self implode (tho i doubt it happens EVERY week for malaga like it does for rangers haha)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    amazing, I really thought malaga had it, happy to see dortmund through but sad to see malaga losing :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

This was the first time I got physical during a game. When Malaga conceded 2 goals in 3 minutes I literally took my shirt off and threw it.

the 2-2 was "ok" but the 3rd goal was bad as fuck malaga play with offside trap, there were 3 players offside and when santana shots he was offside too, you can't blame malaga for that it was 100% referee fault..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Malaga owner went absolutely mental on twitter, Pellegrini too. Sucks for them man. Bloody Germans, they don't stop until they're on the bus back home.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Seems I missed a lot of action this evening!
    Indeed, I'm in the same boat. I was so tired that I couldn't even get up to watch the games, sucks since the games are aired live early in the morning, 5-6am or around there.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    What a great football night it was! FORZA BVB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    The Malaga owner went absolutely mental on twitter, Pellegrini too. Sucks for them man. Bloody Germans, they don't stop until they're on the bus back home.
    Oh yeah, does anyone have the link to these? I heard the Qatar dude talked about racism...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Dave Whelan is calling for a minute's silence this weekend in honour of Margaret Thatcher.

I can't see many if any Wigan fans getting behind that...
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    So my facebook is showing 'rumors' that Mourinho is going back to Chelsea next season, and also Falcao will be going to Chelsea. And then another article is saying Falcao will be going to Manchester United and not Chelsea. Again, rumors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mourinho has been going back to Chelsea since the day he left, I stopped paying attention to that one some time ago.

Minutes silence for that old cow - I'm sure that would go down like the Titanic at most grounds!

Might not make it up to the last game of the season this year, but I think I'll make it up to Ibrox on May 6th, Rangers Legends v Man United Legends for UNICEF, thoroughly enjoyed last year's game against AC Milan Glorie (who wouldn't enjoy watching guys like Maldini, Baresi, Papin?), all for a good cause. United will field players such as Edwin Van Der Sar, David May, Dennis Irwin & Dwight Yorke against former Gers like Richard Gough, Marvin Andrews, Brian Laudrup, Mark Hately & no doubt Super Ally & first team coach Ian Durrant. Say what you like about football, but there's a 10 year old kid inside which makes you love stuff like this, they might be older, some of them might be slower, but it's still guys you grew up idolising!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really buying the 'Falcao to United' rumor either, why would Sir Alex Ferguson get another striker? (although we could use one for the minute that hits the target...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Wigan...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22097080

That's just worrying.

Depends on the price of those tickets, plus with respects, Millwall have a bit of a reputation don't they for being less than "pleasant" so I can understand if a number of fans would decide not to attend based on the thought there may be trouble.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.