too little from Madrid, Dortmund go through

out of nowhere.. 2-0 xD

anyway ronaldo played like shit. pmuch all the madrid played like shit, kaka #1 and diego

barca buy reus hummels and lewandowski now!!
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weidenfeller is the reason Dortmund made it. I'm a big Dortmund fan, and I got a stomachache after 2-0.

Real would have been worthy winners if they had done the 3-0. But but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

stupid dortmund missed a lot of chances to day
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pathetic. The way Dortmund wasted time was just awful. I know it shouldn't come down to it, but they really showed the dark side of football today. I always disliked Germans, but I guess it's normal to do. I'll blame it on frustrations.

Mod Warning: Nation Bashing is not allowed

Not like Madrid deserved anything. Please Chelsea, get Mourinho. I'll pay you to get Mourinho. So predictable. He played in exactly the same way he did in the Spanish Supercup against Barcelona. Go full out for 15-20 minutes, then lean back. Usually works, but not if you don't score.

EDIT: Took out the German part, unnecessary, and pure frustration.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-04-30 at 09:12 PM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    That was pathetic. The way Dortmund wasted time was just awful. I know it shouldn't come down to it, but they really showed the dark side of football today. I always disliked Germans, I hate them now. What an awful bunch.

Not like Madrid deserved anything. Please Chelsea, get Mourinho. I'll pay you to get Mourinho. So predictable. He played in exactly the same way he did in the Spanish Supercup against Barcelona. Go full out for 15-20 minutes, then lean back. Usually works, but not if you don't score.
    and what the fuck you expect from them? ofc they gonna waste time.. madrid was attacking with 8 players lol

anyway the time wasted the ref added it, didn't the match end at like 6 min instead of 5 or so
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    We (Chelsea) will take Mourinho with open arms. You can have the fat spanish waiter (Benitez)

10+ Year Old Account
    I said it shouldn't come down to it, but it's little sportsmanship, no? Pathetic it is. Keeper should have long been sent off for wasting time. Don't act like it was 5 minutes, it was way more.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    I always disliked Germans, I hate them now. What an awful bunch.
    I feel very sorry for you.

Deleted
    That was pathetic. The way Dortmund wasted time was just awful. I know it shouldn't come down to it, but they really showed the dark side of football today. I always disliked Germans, I hate them now. What an awful bunch.
    Real Madrid can never complain about the 'dirty side of football' your players purposefully get booked to avoid missing 'important' matches.
    Ramos was an animal on Lewandowski tonight, elbows flying everywhere.
    Coentrao was, in my opinion, lucky to not see red for the studs up challenge on Lewandowski.
    And that was just this game, not to mention all of the antics going on around Mourinho's Real Madrid, all the Clasico brawls, the touchline antics, the cheeky eye gouge on Vilanova last year.
    There are plenty of things Real Madrid do wrong, perhaps more than most clubs, but everyone wastes time when they are ahead, it's a natural part of the game, the ref adds added time onto the end to compensate, and there was 5 minutes indicated and there was 6 and a half played, he wasn't ignoring it.

Deleted
    Thanks man, as a German I really appreciate the hate.

And come on please. Like Madrid wouldn't have done the EXACT same thing if roles were reversed. Don't get me wrong, I hate the time wasting with a passion (which is why I'm a strong supporter of netto time), but blaming all Germans for something your team would have done in the same situation is a bit ridiculous.

Deleted
    If you were 5 minutes away from a CL final, you would time waste too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Thanks man, as a German I really appreciate the hate.

And come on please. Like Madrid wouldn't have done the EXACT same thing if roles were reversed. Don't get me wrong, I hate the time wasting with a passion (which is why I'm a strong supporter of netto time), but blaming all Germans for something your team would have done in the same situation is a bit ridiculous.
    Hey man, I'm from the Netherlands. The hate is natural. I'm sure by tomorrow it'll be gone.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Webb has excellent clock management, Dortmund were controlling the pace of the game at every given opportunity by delaying. It doesn't run out the game, it just drags it on. Every team in charge does it, slow the pace down as much as possible, sure you play an extra couple of minutes but your opponents need to build momentum again in that time.

Madrid really have no one to blame but themselves, they had tons of chances in that match they should have buried, and Ronaldo looked completely absent. That and their complete failure to handle Lewandowski in the first match cost them.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Hey man, I'm from the Netherlands. The hate is natural. I'm sure by tomorrow it'll be gone.
    Oh, you're dutch? Well, than I appreciate it even more

Deleted
    You're from the Netherlands yet you support Madrid.

Glory hunter. ;==]]]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Oh, you're dutch? Well, than I appreciate it even more
    Hey man, we'll get you one day. Hopefully.

I have no interest in Dutch football outside of Ajax by the way, so yeah. Madrid it was.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted

I have no interest in Dutch football outside of Ajax by the way, so yeah. Madrid it was.
    Fair play.

If I lived in Scotland, I would support an English team. Who the hell would want to support a Scottish team? Worst league in the world.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you speak fluent spanish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtic is pretty cool. The YNWA they sung during the Barca game was pretty impressive.

How is it relevant what language I speak? I support whoever I want.
    Ohio State Buckeye