Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    That's not a glory hunter at all. That's someone who enjoys the game. A glory hunter is someone who only supports the most succesfull team, and those don't always play the best football.
    well yeah I guess you're right, I like the teams that play beautiful football.

but boca doesn't play beautiful football
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a phrase in England, not sure if it goes around Europe, but it's a derogatory one aimed at people who don't just wear their team's football shirts, but walk around in the full kit.

After doing this in two finals now, if said definition ever made the dictionary, there needs to be a picture of John Terry next to it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding it funny people are banging on about being the only team to ever hold both cups at the same time. The worst defense of the European cup in it's history and people are clamoring to big it up... fucking hate John terry

10+ Year Old Account
    Had they done it the other way around it would be far more impressive, but now that's actually impossible due to the way the schedule of the season goes.

But yes, they downgraded in trophies, and get to hold both for a couple of weeks. No doubt we'll see some photo of the pair of them side by side in the trophy cabinet.

Probably with John Terry's grinning mug between them.

In full kit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense Terry hate in you Goblin, why?
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I sense Terry hate in you Goblin, why?
    Other than the fact he's a racist, adultering, glory stealing pillock, no real reason really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a lovely chap then.
    Ohio State Buckeye

so for next season.. chelsea gonna be the best england team (they are right now imo).. unless manchester united/city get good stuff..
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget getting pissed on 9/11 and started gobbing off at Americans, the man's a despicable excuse for a human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    so for next season.. chelsea gonna be the best england team (they are right now imo).. unless manchester united/city get good stuff..
    Transfer window opens up July 1st I believe, I'll have the thread open again for the summer dealings a couple of days before.

For those who didn't see last year's, have a read through: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ansfers-thread
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-05-15 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perez has promised Bale to Ancelotti, so we know those 2 are coming.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Norwich will stun everybody by winning the league before Easter!

One can but dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends really, if Spurs secure 4th Bale will stay.

If not he's out the door, and there's a lot of big chequebooks looking for his name.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Perez really wants Bale, Bale will come to Real Madrid.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    I actually agree I think Chelsea are the best team in England, i don't understand how they managed to get so far behind United, but I'm an arsenal fan so i havn't been to concerned about Chelsea's results until recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    I actually agree I think Chelsea are the best team in England, i don't understand how they managed to get so far behind United, but I'm an arsenal fan so i havn't been to concerned about Chelsea's results until recently.
    yeah, well they had new players kinda a new start.. and man u had an amazing start of the season. and that's it. right now chelsea > man u.

tho man city beat them in fa cup semis.. but well.

south america update: Copa libertadores :3 the last winner corinthians (they have pato now xD) .. just got kicked out by boca juniors a bit ago. Riquelme <3
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-05-16 at 03:19 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea were ahead of us till around the time we beat them 3-2 they kinda went downhill after that. United were lucky to have only gotten 1 loss in the first 10 games the rule there was we score more than what we let in, which worked till we got Vidic back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I dont think Chelsea have the better team its all pretty much equal with the top 3, the league table lies a little bit in terms of quality United certainly arent that far ahead but no way are Chelsea the better team.

See terry's at it again, getting in on the celebrations

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think city and chelsea will be battling it for the title next season, especially if mou and pelle takes over the clubs :P
    as I said before unless united pulls some magic I don't think they'll be in the title race.
    Last edited by Larath; 2013-05-16 at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Personally I dont think Chelsea have the better team its all pretty much equal with the top 3, the league table lies a little bit in terms of quality United certainly arent that far ahead but no way are Chelsea the better team.

See terry's at it again, getting in on the celebrations
    *SNIP*
    That picture is more than a little sinister, just sayin like but that's creepy as fuck!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.