10+ Year Old Account
    A nice win against Liverpool, the defense was solid again. Hoping Giroud scores soon.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In an hour's time It'll be another game of the glorious Scottish Third Division where the mighty Glasgow Rangers will face Elgin. Hopefully David Templeton will be a crowd pleaser if he plays today.

Also, it is Sir Alex Ferguson's 1000th league game in charge at Manchester United. Hope it's a good match.
    Last edited by Rend Blackhand; 2012-09-02 at 03:09 PM.

Good win at Anfield today, looking at Liverpool squad I can't even see how they have spent so much money over the last 2 seasons, the squad is pretty poor.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Abu Diaby, I'll admit to having forgotten him but damn he was so good today, though the whole of Arsenal was pretty good in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

15+ Year Old Account
    meh 1-1 at half time, United really not playing as well as they could considering the talent they have :/

They just ain't what they used to be :/ Hoping for a better 2nd half.

1st: LOL LIVERPOOL. Destined for mid-table again.

2nd: United haven't started yet. Why the hell is Welbeck on the pitch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    1st: LOL LIVERPOOL. Destined for mid-table again.

2nd: United haven't started yet. Why the hell is Welbeck on the pitch?
    Well it's about time they did start...

edit: lols :/ 2-1 down now... this is hideous to watch
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-09-02 at 04:16 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    if the results aren't gonna go my way I could atleast get some scorers but no...

John Henry is nothing if not consistent, his Red Sox are stinking the place out and well, Liverpool aren't exactly smelling of roses right now!

Rangers 3-1 up at half time against Elgin City, but we've been dire, referee seems to be unable to tell a tackle from an assault.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been happier to see Van Persie miss a penatly :P

Deleted
    Robin Van Persie made me angry and happy at the same time, crap penalty but a hat-trick to save the game
    Also, love how Piers Morgan tweeted "You enjoying the game as much as I am?" to Wayne Rooney when it was 2-1, then Rooney takes the piss when it's 3-2. Top quality entertainment.

Edit: Damn me for not putting Van Persie in my team. Had Tevez as captain though, and my midfield got 7-7-5-5 points, defence let me down though :/ about 67 points this week including bonuses by my estimations.
    Last edited by mmocd9628b4295; 2012-09-02 at 05:04 PM.

Apparently he really does score when he wants

Tough luck to Southampton though. IMHO they definitely were the better team today and deserved the win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha you should have heard me, I was screaming of joy when that header went in lmao, United played terrible and Southampton deserved the 3 points, Van Persie trying a panenka when you're 1-2 down is just /facepalm but he made up for it with the 2 following goals for his hattrick today.

edit: although during his interview he said he was planning to smack it in the back of the net but at the last millisecond changed his mind, maybe because he saw the keeper already going the direction he was planning to shoot, so thought he'd try a panenka to catch the keeper going early out... but yeah, still failed ;D
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-09-02 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad prediscore week but my fantasy team is crap this time 40 points after bonuses if im lucky, and Kagawa is my captain instead of Cazorla . I managed to guess City and United scores and goalscorers, I guessed 0-1 for Arsenal with Podolski scoring, damn you Santi.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Podolski got me 18 points today, good choice for captain
    Also Newcastle were a bit crap, but Ben Arfa showed his class once again.

Deleted
    Van Persie started really well at United I can't wait to see him and Rooney play together after he returns from injury.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Van Persie started really well at United I can't wait to see him and Rooney play together after he returns from injury.
    I'm hoping today will be a wake up call for United, even though they won, they definitely were the lesser team. Van Persie was fantastic though, as I said earlier, I doubted Ferguson's decision to buy him, but that doubt is pretty much gone now with 4 goals in 2 games and todays hat-trick. Hoping he can keep this form up, not get injured, and United might make a chance for the title after all (if the rest shape up). Todays United defence was horrible, even though Ferdinand is back, playing along with Vidic and Evra. We really need Smalling and Jones back.

Still early days though.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-09-02 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    A cheeky 71 points this week ^^ I suck at predicting though :/
    Also: Ronaldo limped off in Real Madrid's game, hope he is back to beat Man City

Deleted
    Guess the player.

Raise one arm, smack it furiously with your hand and spin around looking for the ref or linesmans attention. He does this at least twice every match. The only player iv ever known to have his own signature penalty appeal.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2012-09-02 at 08:18 PM.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/722/la-l...-ronaldo-makes

Guillem Balague tweeted that Ronaldo has apparently told Perez he wants out of Madrid.

The apparent reason for this is how the club have treated Kaka.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild