Deleted
    Jonathan Walters scored twice from open play, good lord the world is ending. A decent performance from Stoke actually, Liverpool were pretty poor. Gerrard seems to have lost it, seemed very wayward recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Walters 2nd goal was actually pretty good though poor defending though from Liverpool

That Spurs game, first half looked like we just wouldnt score, second half we put home 4 with ease. If we'd been on form first half we coulda challenged Chelseas score! But nice to see us dominating games we should dominate

10+ Year Old Account
    January window cannot come soon enough for villa.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

If cisse was not in the position he was in Evans would have not been off balance when he hit that ball. Cisse influenced the goal from an offside position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of really daft red cards were appealed and overturned, glad to see the FA isn't afraid of calling out referees when they make poor judgement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Couple of really daft red cards were appealed and overturned, glad to see the FA isn't afraid of calling out referees when they make poor judgement.
    The ref only gave the 2nd red because he sent off Gibson (I think) for the same thing but yea the refs had a shocker in that game not surprised that the FA overturned them both.

15+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity which game are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-12-27 at 11:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paper talk of the day is that Ronaldo's rejected a new contract at Real Madrid, his current one expires in 2015.

Let this add fuel to the "Mourinho is taking over from Sir Alex and bringing Ronaldo with him" rumour fire.

Great, just what the premiership needed, yet another egotist coming back to the league to fall on the floor & bitch - oh and crash his car into various objects. I wouldn't give it much weight though, methinks the bigger shot would actually be Guardiola coming to United to replace Fergie, that's been the rumour for a long time now and well, I would suggest that he'd be a better candidate than Mourinho!

Rangers off to Hampden tomorrow to play Queens Park, expected to be a massive crowd at the game & Ally McCoist has said that he figures this should be a good setting for the squad as most of the guys have played at Hampden in the past & it's the only away ground in D3 which is remotely close to the facilities at Ibrox. Figures we can play our natural game there given it's dimensions & the fact it's not as likely to be a crazy ground compared to some of the third division places which are spartan at best, good open spaces to play the ball, prime surface & first rate stadium. I'm just looking for us to avoid defeat as well, if Queens Park beat Rangers I won't hear the end of it from the parental unit, either way it goes should be a bumper day for the home side, their amateur status only really applying to the fact they don't pay their players everything else is done in pretty much the same manner a professional outfit would do things.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paper talk of the day is that Ronaldo's rejected a new contract at Real Madrid, his current one expires in 2015.

Let this add fuel to the "Mourinho is taking over from Sir Alex and bringing Ronaldo with him" rumour fire.
    The only English club I can see Ronaldo going to is United but doubt we can afford him so I have no idea where he is gonna go if he does move

Deleted
    Michu injured

Damn in the mood for football, so far this morning watched England vs Germany from 2001 and Franks disallowed goal from the WC. Pondering which other epic clips to look through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyrddinGwyllt View Post
    Michu injured
    And with Fellani suspended many people swap all their hopes to Gareth Bale.

Seriously having Shawcross suspended, Michu injured, Fellani out, and Tevez a risk of not playing is hell this week.

And Xanjori, Beckham vs Greece.

And Xanjori, Beckham vs Greece.
    I have watched that SO many times, like every few months I put that goal on. I still jump out my chair. Im watching a documentary on the local hero that is Alan Shearer!

Also I just made Bale my captain, he is on fire atm.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 02:17 PM ----------

Wow, how did Ade miss that :/

Spurs in control though at least, exactly what I was expecting (and hoping! for.) This gonna be like the AV game? 0-0 at half-time then second half we find 4?

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 02:55 PM ----------

Holy fuck being a Spurs fan is actually really hard at times! Theres always that thought of "Are we gonna lose this 1-0?" but god damn you know your team is capable.

Vital win... Up to third now. If it was anyone else who went to ground it would have been a penalty. Bale is being treated like Suarez.

In AVB we trust!

Everton and Chelsea draw would do me nicely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good to see Kagawa back.

So much for the wide open spaces of Hampden making us feel at home, 91st minute winner by Frazer Aird giving us a 1-0 win over Queens Park! (Incidentally, twice runners up of the FA Cup Queens Park!!)
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Great away win, winning ugly is fucking lovely. Thought their goal was offside but I think she got the decision right. 9 more points should be enough to keep us up, 12 for 40 and then we can start to look up the table.

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    So much for the wide open spaces of Hampden making us feel at home, 91st minute winner by Frazer Aird giving us a 1-0 win over Queens Park! (Incidentally, twice runners up of the FA Cup Queens Park!!)
    Do you ever make fun of Queens park with the crowd? I remember going to watch Darlington v Swansea one game and there were like 1200 in a 32,000 seater stadium I think we took the piss no end. Darlington were crazy, well the guy who owned them was. 3 premier league sides in close proximity, what this town needs is a premier league size ground for a division 4 side. Great logic.
    Last edited by mmoca8e862da62; 2012-12-29 at 04:55 PM.