10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it's showing he got 260 goals this week O.o weird seeing that kind of bug. Look at Luis Suarez too he has 260 assists.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Yea it's showing he got 260 goals this week O.o weird seeing that kind of bug. Look at Luis Suarez too he has 260 assists.
    well, the assists are fairly obvious wouldn't you think, sterling wouldn't score 260 times on his own :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/c...ell-spot-kick/

First time I've ever heard a complaint lodged over a penalty your team saved.... Same old Celtic, always greeting!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20901006

Mario Balotelli, the gift that keeps on giving <3
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

At first I thought from the initial picture it was some training mess around stuff, up until I saw the full set of pictures, Balotelli is a fuckin nutcase though, absolute mentalist!

10+ Year Old Account
    I put this in here, no need to have non-football ppl disqualify the subject as a whole.

Milan's Boateng set a sign:
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/03/sport/...acism-boateng/

I believe it's up to all fans to help putting an end to this kind of behavior

here's a video of the incident
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-01-03 at 05:59 PM.

There needs to be more punishment for fans that do this, their club needs to be made to suffer I think so that the good fans will drive away the bad ones and clubs really step up to combat it. Players should be subject to racial abuse at all, anywhere, there is no excuse for it ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was reading this, that's an excellent set of action by both players, the reaction from the majority to the minority is the kind of peer pressure that will see this behaviour shut out of football.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    There needs to be more punishment for fans that do this, their club needs to be made to suffer I think so that the good fans will drive away the bad ones and clubs really step up to combat it. Players should be subject to racial abuse at all, anywhere, there is no excuse for it ever.
    Indeed there does. And the respective countries FA needs to get their heads out of the sand and confront the issue (spanish fa, I'm looking at you).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/c...ell-spot-kick/

First time I've ever heard a complaint lodged over a penalty your team saved.... Same old Celtic, always greeting!
    Looks ok to me, part of the ball is covering the spot.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, the punishment shouldn't really go to the club but rather go down to individual level and punish the offender personally, thats really all that will matter I think sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MyrddinGwyllt View Post
    Looks ok to me, part of the ball is covering the spot.
    Yep, me too, but you have to love the fact that despite the fact they saved it they're bitching about where the penalty was taken from, had they scored, it'd have been justified but it was saved so what's the point??

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    tbh, the punishment shouldn't really go to the club but rather go down to individual level and punish the offender personally, thats really all that will matter I think sadly.
    The problem is how do you force this behaviour out? You literally have to punish clubs so that they will take efforts to force it out.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is how do you force this behaviour out? You literally have to punish clubs so that they will take efforts to force it out.
    its the same problem the other way, whats gonna stop people doing anything if they know the club will just take all the punishment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    its the same problem the other way, whats gonna stop people doing anything if they know the club will just take all the punishment anyway.
    Well if clubs have to play behind closed doors and other fans will turn on those that are being arseholes people will be forced out the football scene. Also clubs will become more vigilant in dealing with these fans if theyre having stiff penatlies levered on them. Your fans being racist and you lose cash or even forced to concede points? You'll probably get better security presence and take more effort to make sure fans that cause issues cant get into your games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I correct in seeing no Premier League footy this weekend?

edit: Ah, just saw, it's FA Cup footy this weekend! That'll do!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Giuseppe rossi to fiorentina, wonder what kind of quality he's gonna be able to reach now after his injury and now going to italy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time RVP saves Man U from a loss or gives them a win, a little piece of me dies.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Every time RVP saves Man U from a loss or gives them a win, a little piece of me dies.
    Best. Signing. Ever. ;D

Many people were excited about Kagawa but to be frank, he's either played rather bland or poorly, or been injured :/ Not really impressed by him just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Best. Signing. Ever. ;D

Many people were excited about Kagawa but to be frank, he's either played rather bland or poorly, or been injured :/ Not really impressed by him just yet.
    He is gonna turn our like his old buddy Nuri Sahin
    It's coming in 1.2!!!