Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    He is gonna turn our like his old buddy Nuri Sahin
    still want Nuri to arsenal myself, he's one of my hidden players that I managed to find on eh like PES 07 or 09 called Nulsheran and he's been a favorite of mine that I've followed a little since then :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

2 dropped points at home to Elgin today, OG from the keeper but to be fair when you're only 1 goal up you're not safe, another good crowd though (over 46k) - still clear by a long ways atop the league though
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Best. Signing. Ever. ;D

Many people were excited about Kagawa but to be frank, he's either played rather bland or poorly, or been injured :/ Not really impressed by him just yet.
    Respectfully I disagree, while I see where you're coming from, I weigh in the fact he's had a long injury and little consistent time to adapt to the Premier League, yet despite this there are these little touches of brilliance he keeps popping up with. That nutmeg on Maloney last week was a display of balls and brilliant skill, and yesterday there were times when the ball was being played around that he was constantly in the right place to flick it on, or drop it to someone else, in situations where normally a defender latches onto it and hoofs it clear.

I still think we're yet to see the best of him, but there are signs of what's to come.

However in the world where Carroll was 35 million, and Torres was 50, I firmly eat my hat over the objections I had of buying RVP. I'm still concerned about his age and injury record, and how we'll do if he gets sidelined, but he has been worth every penny paid for him.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-01-06 at 01:38 PM.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Crouch you mean Carroll right? I think Kagawa will become good for us once hes had time to adept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    By Crouch you mean Carroll right? I think Kagawa will become good for us once hes had time to adept.
    Sorry, I confused one giant lump for another. I did indeed.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:47 PM ----------

Great goal from Michu but Arsenal have been shafted here by a terrible no-penalty call.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why we keep on playing Ramsey he is just not up to BPL standard but Wenger keeps on using him..

Sig by Cocoacross ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I don't get why we keep on playing Ramsey he is just not up to BPL standard but Wenger keeps on using him..
    I don't know why anyone plays Ramsey, he's a threat to celebrities worldwide.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 03:11 PM ----------

Bugger me, they turned that around fast. Gibbs has been playing like a man possessed for the last half an hour.

Edit: Oh god this has been a brilliant 20 minutes.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-01-06 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 goals in 20mins fun game for a neutral

Damn I knew the Swansea-Arsenal game would be good but I overslept :<

Time to watch Liverpool thrash Mansfield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Damn I knew the Swansea-Arsenal game would be good but I overslept :<

Time to watch Liverpool thrash Mansfield.
    But upsets are fun to watch as long as its not my team that is.

I cant help but feel everytime a striker delays in front of goal like that when 1v1 its just a sign theyre not a natural goal-scorer. If you put someone like Owen through like that he'd take it early and score, Sturridge just dallied on the ball and got nothing.

And upsets are great, but if Liverpool cant beat Mansfield Ill eat my hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea idk why he didn't shoot once he was past everyone nerves maybe? I don't see them losing either but upsets normally happen in the FA/League Cups.

Changing my mind about a thrashing, Liverpool cant score more than 1 without Saurez on the pitch it seems.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Changing my mind about a thrashing, Liverpool cant score more than 1 without Saurez on the pitch it seems.
    Called it! Really bad handball though, poor Mansfield.

Deleted
    Miguel Michu he scores when he wants! Just got back from the game with Arsenal, rather a strange one. Think all except Grahams goal were real good Gibbs is goal was a fucking screamer I was there and thought take a bow son that was special. Tho in my minds replay it was a Voley on the run.

Problem we (Swansea) had is that we play the League Cup Semi in mid week so we rested players and even at one up made changes to keep a fresh side for that game. I don't think we deserved to win and maybe got a bit lucky with the draw, no not lucky we faught hard for it. There is a lot of spirit in this side its pleasing to see a team play for each other as scoring tapppings from a move of 60 passes that lasted 2 min. Had there not been a midweek game then I think we would have held on with a stronger side on the pitch.

Still 10 years ago a result like this would have been like the second coming, now its all too status quo.

Ymlaen yr Elyrch!!!! Bring on the Pentioners!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mansfield got robbed of an amazing replay there. If it was a ball to hand deflection from Suarez it'd be unfortunate, but that he guides the ball down with his hand.. god knows why it was raised in the first place.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    didn't actually watch the game since no company here is sweden wants to buy the rights cause its too expensive and I had other things to do sadly, glad to see us not losing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Lionel Messi, Ballon d'Or for a record 4th time.

If he stays healthy, I could see him winning it for 5 more years straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    If he keeps playing in LaLiga, I could see him winning it for 5 more years straight.
    Fixed it for you.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Why wouldn't he stay there? He'll win 2 or 3 more champions leagues at least. That many more league titles. He's comfortable there and Barcelona is a beautiful place to live.

The point was its easy to win the title while being a striker in La Liga. If you're a striker at Real or Barca you're pretty much guarenteed a shot at winning the prize.