Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Probably, I doubt he has the legs for 90minutes every week. Great player to have against lesser teams too, you can rest someone and bring him in for a game, he'll have enough quality to make sure you score still.
    Yup, or when you are chasing goals and just want quality crosses into the box! ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't check through all the replies since I posted as some of them were rather long so not sure if this was posted, but Beckham will apparently be donating his whole weekly salary to charity. Nice one Becks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Yup, or when you are chasing goals and just want quality crosses into the box! ;P
    Yeah, honestly I can see him + Zlatan being deadly, remember him + Ruuuuuuuud?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beckham might not have the pace he did 10, 15 years ago, but he can ping a ball on your head from 35-40 yards and bend it with ease.

It's like Scholes, some things you can just do naturally at any age.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nacho Monreal, not bad I guess, was hoping for Baines but that was a little farfetched I guess.

though the thought of Santos vs Bayern, kinda scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Yeah, honestly I can see him + Zlatan being deadly, remember him + Ruuuuuuuud?
    I do, I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Beckham might not have the pace he did 10, 15 years ago, but he can ping a ball on your head from 35-40 yards and bend it with ease.
    Was he ever "pacy"? ;P

I remember him as slow even in his heydays, nor much of a dribbler, what he could do, and still probably can do is exactly what you wrote though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Was he ever "pacy"? ;P

I remember him as slow even in his heydays, nor much of a dribbler, what he could do, and still probably can do is exactly what you wrote though.
    He was probably one of the fastest people at chasing and recovering a ball down, he wasn't so much a dribbler either as being able to quickly move into positions where he'd be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    Nacho Monreal, not bad I guess, was hoping for Baines but that was a little farfetched I guess.

though the thought of Santos vs Bayern, kinda scares me.
    Monreal is a good pickup. Not sure why Malaga sold him though. I don't think he will be eligible to play in Europe this season for you though (unless I'm mistaken about the rules).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Monreal is a good pickup. Not sure why Malaga sold him though. I don't think he will be eligible to play in Europe this season for you though (unless I'm mistaken about the rules).
    which is why my second part is there, about the whole santos vs bayern :P

ah right

bayern has some good wing play too, good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    I think/hope Wenger will play Vermaelen at left-back against Bayern with Per and Koscielny in the center.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    I think/hope Wenger will play Vermaelen at left-back against Bayern with Per and Koscielny in the center.
    but what if santos has a chelsea game against them :> although, chelseas wingers last season wasn't as good as Robben might be :>

Deleted
    the bargain of the season is surely leroy lita signing for the MIGHTY sheffield wednesday on loan until the end of the season...
    UP THE OWLS!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    though, too be fair I'm not really expecting anything other then Bayern beating Arsenal, think we kinda got the worst draw we could have with the teams around.

3-0 defeat against Dundee United in the Scottish Cup today, 3 goals conceded, 2 red cards, a bucketload of yellow cards, I only hope they were worth it because such a lack of discipline isn't becoming of a Rangers jersey. Fucking hate those bastards though, one of the truly pathetic clubs in Scottish football - delusional to a man that they actually mean anything.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-0 win vs Stoke, and Everton draw, hoping Spurs drop points tomorow and it will be a good weekend.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all gone a bit Pete Tong for Chelsea. Everton got a lucky escape today too.

United are fielding one hell of a strong lineup today. Wouldn't think we've got a match against Madrid coming up soon...

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 06:13 PM ----------

Torchlights out lads.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get to see any of the games today, but Rooney scoring again, that's 3 goals in 2 games isn't it? Looking forward to MOTD in 15 minutes, especially for the Everton game, 4 goals scored by Belgians apparently (as the Belgian sports press here like to point out... a lot...).

Granada beats Real Madrid. If Madrid played all of their games in Andalucia they would be relegated. 0-3 so far down there

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Granada beats Real Madrid. If Madrid played all of their games in Andalucia they would be relegated. 0-3 so far down there
    With how United are playing and how it seems Real Madrid are playing, I actually have some hope United might win their CL clash.