10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    I see what you did there.
    I did something? I was being serious, the political nature of boxing ruins the sport.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I see you (we!) had a close game against the Argies.
    Wasn't really close tbh ;P, apart from the score, Argentinas first goal was a bit of a fluke(own goal) I guess but they were much better and they are gonna be beastly in the next WC. Their attacking line is just insane. Not sure if Isakssons save on Messis attempt was correct either, it was pretty fucking ninja though! The new National Arena, The Friends Arena(50k capacity I think, this was the 2nd game, England game was the first one) is nice btw, people could sit in tshirts(got roof on it during the winter).

We could have gotten a draw, or maybe even a win with a shit load of luck(we had some good attacks)!

Fan rushed the pitch and gave Messi a hug and kiss btw! It was pretty funny, he handled it like a true pro, looked like he started to cry a bit! haha ;P
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-02-09 at 01:58 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Messi also just signed an extension & rise to £600k a week - god almighty it's getting fucking stupid now.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe Messi would be willing to donate I don't know, 10k out of one of his weeks salary to me, it's peanuts for him anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    To think 10 years ago Roy Keane was getting slated for being the first United player hitting the 50k a week mark.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if City can pull a United and come back from being 2-0 down against Southampton and actually win...

Glasgow derby today - Rangers beating Queens Park 4-0 at Ibrox infront of 46,000, shame I was in the area & figured it would be a sellout or I'd have went. Now 22 points clear at the top of SFL3 although Queens do have 2 games in hand with 13 games remaining for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see City winning this.

This is City not a league 2 club right?? Didn't think Kompany was such a major part of that defense till now.
    Last edited by laffling; 2013-02-09 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kompany is one of the best central defenders in the world right now. City losing him is no different to United losing Vidic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well City lost 3-1, tomorrow will be a chance to get a 12 point gap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll be blunt.

If United don't win the title now it'll be the worst choke since Newcastle in 1996.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap the thought of a 12 point lead... However Everton wont be a walk in the park, going to be an interesting game tomorrow.

And we have to remember, United still have European matches (so hopefully more than just the one against Real Madrid heh) while City can full out concentrate on the EPL. A few United blunders and City can be right back in the race.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-02-09 at 07:36 PM.

It's a shame Bale is from Wales, players like him should be playing Euros and WCs, Giggs all over again.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Valencia over Nani again wtf SAF........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Valencia over Nani again wtf SAF........
    I don't see the problem, Nani has been pretty poor this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    I don't see the problem, Nani has been pretty poor this season.
    Valencia has been just as bad if not worse than him this season, I just hope he can get back to where he was last season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Valencia has been just as bad if not worse than him this season, I just hope he can get back to where he was last season.
    I've got to disagree here, while Valencia hasn't been his absolute best, even on his bad day he's still better than Nani.

Anderson's outperformed them both though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to really judge Nani since he barely plays atm but yea I 100% agree on Anderson if only he can actually stay fit

15+ Year Old Account
    Valencia has had a pretty bad season compared to last season, but Nani has not been at all any better than Valencia this season. They've been been equally bad in my opinion, or maybe Valencia a tad better but not by much. If neither of them get their game back I wouldn't mind seeing someone new on the right wing come next season.

Anyway, 2-0 win over Everton, 12 point lead at the top of the table, as Fengore said if United don't win the title now it'll be the biggest flop of the century... along side Chelsea getting knocked out of the CL at the group stage.

Heavy defeat for Celtic tonight and as standard we've got them all over Facebook with full deflector shields on "atleast we're not away to Clyde this weekend" and shite like that, even Lennon's blaming it on the ref (should have had two penalties....) - Celtic, same shit every day.