10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    well if the leaks are true, they home kit will not have it any more and will be more a red version of the current away kit, but the away kit will be a blue version of the current homekit, just with 'bigger' square patches, if you get what i mean. I posted the "leaked" images a page or 2 ago, asking you if it was okay to post them (so if not I'll go back and remove them).

I really love the current away kit though, part of me wishes it had been the design for the home kit.
    If the next home kit is a red version of our current away, I'll be buying it immediately.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    If the next home kit is a red version of our current away, I'll be buying it immediately.

This is the supposed leaked 13/14 Manchester United Home shirt, so yeah it's pretty much the current away kit but in red, but also with a collar with buttons.

And the away kit:

So as I said, like the current home tea towel kit but in blue and the squares are bigger ^^

These are only leaks after all and could be completely fake. I'm hoping that at least the home kit is real as I think it looks pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, tomorrow we're getting some club football going! Celta - Barca and Zaragoza - Madrid, gonna be a good afternoon.
    Ohio State Buckeye

no words...
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant run from Van Persie, unlucky deflection for Bramble though.

Here is a really good accy.

Swansea vs Tottenham (Swansea Win)
    Southampton vs Chelsea (Draw)
    West Brom vs West Ham (Draw)

£5 wins £208.

Excellent odds and value.

Anyway, I don't see us winning today. Southampton have been playing well under Pochettino and I expect a draw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldnt expect to see you bet against Chelsea.

City/Newcastle will be an interesting one. Expecting City to take it, but there's recent form of both clubs to take into consideration.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 02:05 PM ----------

Anyone who's watching this will agree.

Ouch. That didn't look good on the third or fourth replay.

Fucking typical.

Shit team selection.

Disaster if we don't get CL next season.

Officially we clinched the title today but I've never been so flat about a title winning day in my life after ANOTHER fucking 0-0 draw away at Montrose, title secured when Queens Park couldn't avoid defeat in the 3pm kick-off, glad we've won it and it'll feel better when we put 3 points in the bank, but the recent displays have been beyond poor.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Rafa looks like he doesn't care about the league, his focus is winning a trophy right now.

He may well throw the league out the window trying to secure the FA cup.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the way Chelsea has been playing I doubt they will finish 4th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Fucking typical.

Shit team selection.

Disaster if we don't get CL next season.
    Chelsea were four points off the top of the table when Rafa Benitez took over. Now? TWENTY-TWO.

Mind boggling isn't it, even more so when you take into account he also replaced a a manager who had just won you the Champions League. No disrespect to you but id love it if Chelsea drop out of the top 4, it not only proves a point to Abramovich but also Eden Hazard who apparently only joined Chelsea because of the Champions League qualification, ironic that since he joined they went out at the group stage and face missing out all together next year.

Possibly 2 straight years finishing outside the top 4 for Chelsea though they are a million miles away from winning the league at the moment and with FFP getting even closer they could be facing an uphill battle in the coming years.
    Last edited by mmoceeceb76e25; 2013-03-30 at 05:40 PM.

without hazard and mata on the field, Chelsea look lost

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    without hazard and mata on the field, Chelsea look lost
    Sad reality.

I would take top four over FA Cup and Europa League.

Saw a replay of juve-inter, terrible challenge by Cambiasso. But unlike in the EPL, he got a red card for it.

Last edited by Valeron; 2013-03-30 at 06:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Chelsea - United is going to be interesting... I expect Chelsea to use their strongest line up to try secure a semi final place against City in the FA Cup. Question is what are United going to do. Will be an interesting match!

United will put their top team on no? I mean the league is all but won and they aren't in any other competition. Might as well go full force for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bayern Munich 9-1 HSV, and i thought Barca was having it easy in Spain Still 10 minutes left to play
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Bayern Munich 9-1 HSV, and i thought Barca was having it easy in Spain Still 10 minutes left to play
    9-2 in the end, 4 goals and 2 assists by "3rd striker" Claudio Pizzaro. Bayern are on fire this season and if Dortmund had lost or drew their game today they would have been the first team to become champions in March in the history of the Bundesliga.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    a result that rarely happens... so why do you even talk when you have no idea about the league ?

bayern playing an almost perfect season one they never played before and HSV was terrible today.