10+ Year Old Account
    So ahead of the Champions League Final, Dortmund have put one of Solskjaer's United jerseys in their museum, now that's brilliant banter.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll do the "Best/Worst" thing soon, yet..I've a question for you all.

Not a UEFA CL question

Do you think Borussia Dortmund will get Papiss Demba Cisse from Newcastle, to replace Lewandowski? ..Not the best season for him, but last season..10 goals 9 games...13 goals 12 games.., 9 million from Freiburg (Also in Bundesliga)
    Howay the lads!

Not a hope in hell, I would suspect Dortmund would set their sights considerably higher than that! Besides, that fuckwit in charge at god knows whatever you call the stadium these days would probably slap a stupid pricetag on the boy which most clubs would look at and say "yeah right!"
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real Madrid will be holding a press conference later today. Will this be the moment of Mou's departure?
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Not a hope in hell, I would suspect Dortmund would set their sights considerably higher than that! Besides, that fuckwit in charge at god knows whatever you call the stadium these days would probably slap a stupid pricetag on the boy which most clubs would look at and say "yeah right!"
    Well after the sales of Ba and Carroll they're use to people paying through the nose for mid level strikers.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    League/Country:
    English
    Team of the season:
    Bradford, League cup finalists and winning promotion. Closely followed by Yeovil!
    Player of the season:
    Paddy Madden for Yeovil he cost £20k for crying out loud, and next season hell be up against 12million pounds of chris samba.
    Manager of the season:
    Alex Ferguson
    Goal of the season:
    P Madden V brentford! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zckQNfZ0KAM
    Best signing of the season:
    Paddy Madden
    Worst signing of the season:
    Chris Samba, he wasnt a terrible player but was just ridiculous at 12mil
    Best game of the season:
    Tough one, I really enjoyed 5 v 5 westbrom on saturday, was a great game to end a career on even without a win.
    Best moment of the season:
    Ill let you guess....

Yeovil winning the play offs ofc!

I might add that Yeovil we're shit for 50% of the game. We were only promotoed to the league 10 years ago after 108 years as a non league team, now were officially the best team in the west! To put it in to perspective its like a team from Divisiones Regionales getting in to the Segunda División in 10 years, and with zero cash injections from a big oil barren and never going in to debt either.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-20 at 05:51 PM.

So Mourinho is officially gone after this season (just 2 more games)

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/20/futb...369063689.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Although Portuguese coach had a contract until 2016, the club has reached an agreement with him to abandon the company three years after his arrival
    Translated

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/22593050

League/Country: English Premier League

Team of the season: Probably Utd, they won the title in a very emphatic fashion.

Player of the season: Bale.

Manager of the season: Di Canio. Just for the celebrations.

Goal of the season: Just cos if Arsenal hadnt won it woulda meant everything.

Best signing of the season: Michu, what a bargain. Everyone knew what RvP would do.

Worst signing of the season: Ba. He is the new Torres!

Best game of the season: Man Utd 2-3 Tottenham. Do I need to say anything?

Best moment of the season: Tottenham 3-1 Man City. It was my birthday, I was sick as a parrot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Best game of the season: Man Utd 2-3 Tottenham. Do I need to say anything?
    Funny thing is that that was the 3rd time since the premier league started that united have lost twice in the first 6 games, and al 3 times now they have won the league that season :P No where near the best game of the season but a great result for spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Funny thing is that that was the 3rd time since the premier league started that united have lost twice in the first 6 games, and al 3 times now they have won the league that season :P No where near the best game of the season but a great result for spurs.
    Yeah its probably not close to the actual best game of the season at all, it was just a bit special for us Spurs fans. Ive not seen highlights of West Brom vs Utd, but 5-5 sounds good.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    for this season hmm, I'd say City to win it again

1. City, 2
    2. Chelsea, 3
    3. United, 1
    4. Arsenal, 4
    5. Newcastle, 16
    6. Liverpool, 7
    7. Tottenham, 5

Top Scorer

23 RvP, 1st, 26 goals
    21 Rooney, shared 9th?, 12 goals
    20 Agüero, Shared 9th?, 12 goals.

Relegation.

Wigan, they went down sadly.
    Southampton, following both of these teams are suprisingly not this team.
    Reading, they also went down.

now this is the intressting part, this is what I predicted, united to come in third they obvious got in first
    QPR, Newcastle are big dissappointments this season.

more bonuses, Lukaku is amazing.

I'll be doing the same for the other posts I made about other leagues :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

1. What will be the top four finishing in the EPL:
    Man City
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    2. Champs League winner:
    This one is tougher, Id like to think one of the English clubs. Man City maybe? Theyve got to mature at some point.
    3. PFA Player of the year:
    Scott Parker
    4. Writers player of the year:
    Scott Parker
    5. Top Premiership Scorer:
    RvP
    6. Best transfer:
    Adebayor (can I say that even though we havent bought him? ) <- If that doesnt happen, RvP.
    7. Biggest transfer flop:
    Hazzard
    8. Who will be relegated from the EPL:
    QPR
    Norwich
    Wigan
    Well I nailed the top 4 and got 2/3 for relegated teams, I also got top scorer. Just needed to name Bale instead of Parker and my post was amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    City to win the CL, Adebayor best signing and hazzard worst! Otherwise a decent set of predictions, I personally thought that Ade would have done better, I dont like his attitude either.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I personally thought that Ade would have done better, I dont like his attitude either.
    A waste of money, and I don't mean the transfer fee, that was pretty alright, I mean the paychecks he get. The worst part is I can't see any club wanting him so we are stuck with paying him that money.

Anyways another typical Spurs season has ended, lets just hope Bale stays and that we can get a proper striker in the summer.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I nailed the top 4 and got 2/3 for relegated teams, I also got top scorer. Just needed to name Bale instead of Parker and my post was amazing!
    Dunno, Hazard wasn't the biggest transfer flop either, he's played pretty well for Chelsea, scored some nice goals and been an all around decent asset for Chelsea. He's essentially part of one of the best midfield setups in the league (Hazard, Oscar and Mata).
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-05-21 at 08:11 AM.

The 2012/13 season TV money distribution for the Barclays English Premier League has been published by the FA:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...n-2012-13.html
    Newly crowned Barclays Premier League champions Manchester United received the highest total payment with £60.8m, the highest broadcast payment any winner has received in the Premier League. The ratio from the top to the bottom-earning club was 1.53:1.

The Founder Members’ Agreement of the Premier League rules that 50% of UK broadcast revenue is split equally between the 20 clubs, 25% is paid in Merit Payments (depending on where a club finishes in the final League table), and the final 25% is paid in Facility Fees each time a club's matches are on TV in the UK.
    The lowest amount paid out was 39.8M GBP to QPR and the highest was 60.8M GBP to Manchester Utd.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    League/Country: Dutch Eredivisie - Fc Utrecht

Team of the season: Sadly Ajax, the football they showed was amazing at some points

Player of the season: Wilfried Bony from Vitesse, if that guy does not go to big places i dont think many players will

Manager of the season: Jan Wouters - managed a team with almost no money, mostly used players who where expected to be ranked #14 to #5 and maybe even Europe!

Goal of the season: Jens Toornstra from past weekend, his freekick against SC Heerenveen was amazing

Best signing of the season: Grazianno Pelle from Feyenoord - a striker doing what he is meant to do, bang in goals

Worst signing of the season: Van Bommel, Mathias "Zankha" Jorgenson, Tobias Sana, and a right back which went to Vitesse which name i forgot but he played a well counted 1 minute and then left again

Best game of the season: Personally the away game vs ajax - Fc Twente 2-4 Fc Utrecht, everyone was expecint Twente to play for the title and we would struggle with relegation, think we showed them

Best moment of the season: will be this Sunday when we quallify for european football after beating Twente Again

League/Country: England - Premiership Liverpool FC

Team of the season: with pain in my finger i got to say Man U, they just rocked and looked unbeatable at times

Player of the season: Gareth Bale - Robin van Persie - Santi Cazorla

Manager of the season: Michael Laudroup - showing a great Swansea side to us, also a special mention to Roberto Martinez Wigan kept at it till the end

Goal of the season: Matthew Lowton - Aston Villa cant recall against who it was but what a lovely goal it was

Best signing of the season: Daniel Sturridge - Santi Cazorla - and the right back from Chelsea Azilcputea orso cant type that name ^^

Worst signing of the season: Any panic signing QPR did in the winter transfer window, Gaston Ramirez at Southampton expected a lot more from him seeing which teams he is linked to, Gylfi Siggurdson/Clint Dempsey they where each others weakness so to say, with a Bale in shape noone would get into that Spurs team, then with 2 of the same kind of players they sat cosey on the bench where they could have been regulars elsewhere

Best game of the season: Any game United lost.....i did not get a chance to see much football sadly so only saw the highlights of most matches which does not do it justice at some cases, i do recall Southampton - Reading with a new ref who gave 2 reds and did a perfect game

Best moment of the season: Personnaly the Liverpool revivial i know it sounds weird but our football improved SO much under Rodgers it aint even funny anymore, some new signins next year and lets get going

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeQulaX View Post
    Best moment of the season: Personnaly the Liverpool revivial i know it sounds weird but our football improved SO much under Rodgers it aint even funny anymore, some new signins next year and lets get going
    Pains me to say but Liverpool should push for top 5 next season, they still arent anywhere near the levels of city,chelsea or united but they are looking like a decent side again. They lost too many stupid games against teams like stoke, west brom and southampton. If they cut those types of loses they could easily get a european spot.

Photo(and story) from April when Ledley was over in Stockholm visiting fans(part of his official job now)

Club Ambassador Ledley King paid a visit to Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Sweden, one of our official supporters clubs, in Stockholm over the weekend.

The legendary former captain attended an event with just over 100 members in the Swedish capital city prior to our Premier League clash with Wigan on Saturday.

Ledley took part in a Q&A and autograph signing session at O’Leary’s restaurant, before heading to the Viasat Fotboll TV studios to be a pundit during their live coverage of the game at the DW Stadium.

Mathias Bridfelt of THSS said: “Having a legend like Ledley come to visit us is something that everyone at THSS will remember and cherish for the rest of their lives.

“Since the supporters club was set up in 2004, we have been delighted with the level of support we have received from the Club, but getting to meet one of our heroes in the flesh was something else.

“Ledley took the time to sign autographs and answer questions for everyone in attendance, and was a credit to both himself and Tottenham Hotspur.

“I cannot thank him and the Club enough for making it an unforgettable weekend for THSS and look forward to future events.”

Ledley added: “I’ve known for many years of the fantastic support the Club receives from all over the world, but rarely get the chance to meet fans from outside the UK.

“I can honestly say that the supporters in Sweden are just as passionate as the fans in N17, and it was an absolute pleasure to spend time with them.

“My Ambassadorial role has given me the chance to experience many things with the Club that I wouldn’t have got the chance to while playing, and getting out to meet fans all over the world is an important part of this role.”

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...