Deleted
    He wont need to dive in jail for sure

10+ Year Old Account

That shit is so comical. I wonder how players feel when they see on TV or the net after a game how the dive looked.

Oh rofl, thats amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

That's Barcelona's next major signing right there.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

We didn't get butchered by Spain, and that's a news. It's also a news that they didn't outrun us (alchemists, druids and spanish shamans didn't work well tonight) and we played fairly on par, i guess we could've got some more, but luck compensated for the match against Japan.

Very nice speeching from Bousquets after he scored his penalty.

Italy looked pretty good, especially the first half. The second half they tired a bit. The extra time was all Spain. One thing that both Spain and Italy have in common, the lack of a goal scoring forward. Heck we had Javi Martinez as our center forward at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Balotelli, lucky Spain.

Real Madrid is gonna be pretty disgusting next season with all these great signings.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    oh shit, once in a year.

he has another stupid dive vs uruguay also I remember, few dives ^_^
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Messi dives much less than any other superstar that I know, especially in regards on how many times he gets hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this day and age, is there a player that doesn't dive? I can't even blame them anymore, it's the only way a referee will actually blow the whistle for a foul.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Scott Parker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    oh shit, once in a year.

he has another stupid dive vs uruguay also I remember, few dives ^_^
    Then just be careful on using terms like never dives :P He dives less than other superstars, are we suppose to be impressed by that? Pardon me if I don't prostrate myself at the feet of the messiah because he cheats less than other people

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Neymar

hahahahahaha, we got 4 kitties atm, 1 week old. There is nothing better then kitties, they are amazing, we had 1 round of kitties/cubs before from our older cat(we got 2, both females, 1 is fixed), it's an amazing source of amusement. I wish we didn't need to get them fixed tbh. There is nothing better then having kitties in the house.

Dis(cat mommy) has hidden them twice now btw, found them in one of the clothes closets the other day, behind all the clothes, they are so protective of them the first few weeks. lol
    I love cats.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-06-29 at 07:08 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to MMOchamp promo, you'll be well liked im sure.

Brazil or Spain?

Well Brazil have all of the advantages going into this game so I'll say Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Then just be careful on using terms like never dives :P He dives less than other superstars, are we suppose to be impressed by that? Pardon me if I don't prostrate myself at the feet of the messiah because he cheats less than other people
    he barely cheats.. and he usually keeps going if he get foul, he doesn't care if it's a penalty or defender can get a yellow card, that's a good thing :P you should watch "messi is a dog"
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's not drag ourselves down into semantic wars here. Claiming a footballer "never dives" is like saying a politician never lies, there are a few exceptions but they're rarely prolific.

Messi does go to ground easy, but then again all strikers do these days, partially because some referees won't give you a penalty if you stay standing unless they pull out an axe and chop your leg off.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.