Indeed Norganon. I actually think it's a better appointment than Bielsa. Bielsa would do well for a time but he would destroy the locker room.

10+ Year Old Account
    italics doesnt make it truer. to me its an average appointment at best, its not because i havent heard if him, its because his experience is nowhete near the league of Barcelona, nothing in his resume screams out at me. As to whether i watch football outside of my island, irrelevant but yes i do, but never Argentina or the South American leagues, it diesnt exist on uk tv.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    italics doesnt make it truer. to me its an average appointment at best, its not because i havent heard if him, its because his experience is nowhete near the league of Barcelona, nothing in his resume screams out at me. As to whether i watch football outside of my island, irrelevant but yes i do, but never Argentina or the South American leagues, it diesnt exist on uk tv.
    Do you know what Rijkaard did before being Barça coach and winning the CL in 2006? nothing
    Do you know what Pep Guardiola did before winning 6 tittles in his first season at Barça? coaching the b team on the 3rd division

I'd rather have Martino than AVB or Hiddink to be honest

10+ Year Old Account
    y
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeko View Post
    Do you know what Rijkaard did before being Barça coach and winning the CL in 2006? nothing
    Do you know what Pep Guardiola did before winning 6 tittles in his first season at Barça? coaching the b team on the 3rd division

I'd rather have Martino than AVB or Hiddink to be honest

my stance is not that he wont do well, even though people are claiming it, my stance is that its not a good appointment its just an average appointment based on his experience. I can assure you if united had hired this guy the press would not be proclaiming an astute appointment it would probably be met by derision and dissapointment.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23411947 okay this is brtter information, none if that nonsense about the world cup but more about his tactical abilities suiting messi and barcrlona. funny that the bbc had to do an article with the heading who is he.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-07-23 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locking the thread for last season. I don't have time to do a new one and won't be around for the foreseeable future so someone please start up next year's thread, same rules apply as this year's.

Thanks
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.