Thread: Profesion Help

10+ Year Old Account

Profesion Help

I was wondering what the easiest set of professions are to lvl. I haven't lvld any before and am pretty new to professions dont even have first aid cooking etc. I also dont have lots of gold so i would need something that isnt to costly but i would like 1 gather and 1 crafting proff. Also how long do these things take to lvl
    thnx

10+ Year Old Account
    Cooking is pretty easy with Halfhill.

Really, they're all easy. You can gather all the stuff yourself. Tailoring is pretty easy since the mats drop from mobs of the level range. Enchanting isn't too bad to level since you can DE all of the stuff you find + quest rewards you don't need. JC can be more work since you have to mine up a lot of ore for every set of gems.

http://www.wow-professions.com/profe...eveling-guides

that site is a good reference, been using it a long time and never had a problem with keyloggers or anything (don't click anything that pops up about gold if it does, use an ad blocker if you have it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Go level Herbalism and Alchy or Inscription using the guides that fizzbob linked.

Very quick, maybe not as much due to X-realms but still quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    now how about if i want a good set for making a profit but still dont wanna invest too too much time or gold

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Cooking is pretty easy with Halfhill.

Really, they're all easy. You can gather all the stuff yourself. Tailoring is pretty easy since the mats drop from mobs of the level range. Enchanting isn't too bad to level since you can DE all of the stuff you find + quest rewards you don't need. JC can be more work since you have to mine up a lot of ore for every set of gems.
    For me it was exacly the opposite.

Cooking cost me 16k (but I finished E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G).

I spent more gold with 295-300JC than I did with 525-600JC (it was really cheap)
    Last edited by Thyranne; 2012-11-13 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    now how about if i want a good set for making a profit but still dont wanna invest too too much time or gold
    If you enjoy questing (doing dailies) then pickup herbalism and mining and just sell your mats. Guaranteed money as mats always sell but you'll never get super rich (however it has to be the easiest way to make money if you are already out there questing).

If you want to make a profit and play very little, get your alchemy up, transmute something and sell it for a profit.

I think the easiest ones to level would be Alchemy and Herbing. I shouldn't worry too much about the secondary proffs right now since they are only secondary. If you want rep with the Tillers, then sure, you'll have to level cooking, possibly fishing too, but cooking has been made easy as hell to level
    Once you hit 80 (you didn't state your level) you can pick up cooking and fishing dailies from Dalaran, then at 85 they are in Stormwind, these also grant you a level of cooking/fishing upon turn in.
    Regards how long they take to level, well..that's pretty much down to you. If you're talking primary proffs, you can spend a couple thousand in the Auction House and level it up within a day if you like. However, secondary proffs can be time consuming, especially fishing.

Hope this helps mate. You can always check out El's Angling on the web too, that site is great for fishing tips
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.