Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Predictions on 5.3

So what do you think will happen other then what was said before about it being a lore patch?

Well since 5.2, the focus is back on Pandaria. I'm guessing we will see more horde drama in 5.3 that will lead up to garrosh being taken down.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Sylvanas reaches Pandaria.

Garrosh does something stupid.

Vol Jin makes his move.

The rebellion is officially formed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Sylvanas reaches Pandaria.

Garrosh does something stupid.

Vol Jin makes his move.

The rebellion is officially formed.
    And Alliance gets shit on again.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Or they get their Trial of the High King and unite under Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jaina reveals she is actually an agent of the burning legion!

Garrosh rolls around in the mud on one of the farms outside orgrimmar!

The pigs on the farm worship garrosh as a pig-god.

Vol'jin gets better and forms the rebelion.

Sylvanas deploy's the plague.

Lor'themar begins plotting to steal the focusing iris from the kirin tor.

Med'an jumps off a cliff and dies somewhere.

and Varian becomes warch- i mean... high king of the alliance.

Oh and elune the narru comes down and does something too.

Or they get their Trial of the High King and unite under Varian.
    No, we get shit on again

Rofl, No

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I really hope elune the narru makes some kind of appearance soon.

But seriously, Horde v Alliancey things will happen, pandas may or may not do anything interesting, Mogu will be cheeky cunts once again etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    No, we get shit on again

Rofl, No
    The hell?

Didn't you guys get nice stuff in 5.1?

I thought Varian maturing more-so as a leader and the Jaina development along with Anduin was awesome.

The hell?

Didn't you guys get nice stuff in 5.1?

I thought Varian maturing more-so as a leader and the Jaina development along with Anduin was awesome.
    We got Tyrande the retard, Varian "daddy-knows best" Wrynn, Anduin getting smooshed and more Jaina rage.

You got, Vol'jin's story starting, Blood Elves coming into their own, Thrall returning, insurrection starting off in the Horde, Garrosh's plans being revealed.

I don't really consider bolstering humans at the expense of the other races in the Alliance as something worthwhile, while the Horde's races come to their own as individuals.

Also Elune isn't a Naaru

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    one thing ive learned from the wow novels alliance always wins in the battles in the novels (other then theramore witch they were winning befor the bomb) but most players dont read thoses so they just say alliance always gets "shito on".

• Garroshs' lust for blood leaves a door wide open for the Sha to take control of him.

• Going on a wild goose chase here, but I have a gut-feeling Varian Wrynn is going to be killed off along with Garrosh, leaving the young prince as the leader of the Alliance. (I might be wrong, seeing as he is good warcraft novel material, just a gut-feeling)

• Vol'jin becomes the new warchief / Thrall gets reinstated as the warchief of the Horde. (both are suitable canditates, though Thrall might be too busy, you know, being the Aspect of Earth and all :/ )

• Jaina gets her revenge. Somehow.

We got Tyrande the retard, Varian "daddy-knows best" Wrynn, Anduin getting smooshed and more Jaina rage.

You got, Vol'jin's story starting, Blood Elves coming into their own, Thrall returning, insurrection starting off in the Horde, Garrosh's plans being revealed.

I don't really consider bolstering humans at the expense of the other races in the Alliance as something worthwhile, while the Horde's races come to their own as individuals.

Also Elune isn't a Naaru
    Hmmm, I guess you have me there.

Hopefully things will get better for you guys. I'm Horde but I do want solid story development for the Alliance as well. It's nice to see.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 06:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ikarus View Post
    • Garroshs' lust for blood leaves a door wide open for the Sha to take control of him.
    See, I think Garrosh will control the Sha somehow, but it'll drive him to do even worse things.

Having that much power makes one feel Godlike, and as a God with a mortal mindset, and a childish one at that, you abuse that power and get consumed by it.

My prediction still stands that Garrosh will somehow harness all 6 Sha into his body and become a catalyst of the ultimate Sha beast, which still maintaining control.

Might be the first villain we've had in a while who's just legitimately "bad" at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for alliance players, they are never happy with anything even when Blizzard actually does badass events and hype up thier characters, specially since they are fucking invading the Horde city. I feel bad......wait...no I dont

The Horde Rebels and the Alliance make a pact, dub themselves the "Rebel Alliance".

Garrosh extends his Horde Empire to Pandaria.

Lucasarts sues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindrasa View Post
    Jaina reveals she is actually an agent of the burning legion!

Garrosh rolls around in the mud on one of the farms outside orgrimmar!

The pigs on the farm worship garrosh as a pig-god.

Vol'jin gets better and forms the rebelion.

Sylvanas deploy's the plague.

Lor'themar begins plotting to steal the focusing iris from the kirin tor.

Med'an jumps off a cliff and dies somewhere.

and Varian becomes warch- i mean... high king of the alliance.

actually sounds kinda fun

*rolls with garrosh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I feel bad for alliance players, they are never happy with anything even when Blizzard actually does badass events and hype up thier characters, specially since they are fucking invading the Horde city. I feel bad......wait...no I dont
    There are some alliance players ( me ) who enjoy the current state of events.

We basically win all over the place this expansion , couldnt be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    What badass events?
    They hype up one character while making another look like a stupid little child. And in case you missed the memo, player Horde are also invading Orgrimmar as the city is being taken over by Garrosh and entities which are no longer associated with the player Horde.

one thing ive learned from the wow novels alliance always wins in the battles in the novels (other then theramore witch they were winning befor the bomb) but most players dont read thoses so they just say alliance always gets "shito on".
    Theramore was a devastating loss for the Alliance <.< it was only a "victory" because of a costly ruse. Garrosh fully intended to throw away Horde lives for the purpose of killing considerably more Alliance ones. So no, no victories even in books, which the playerbase shouldn't have to read to get important pieces of the story. Their subscription fee should cover everything important, the details can be sorted out in books.

Also Elune isn't a Naaru
    Blizzard has STRONGLY HINTED that Elune is indeed a Naaru in recent interviews about one of the books.

Velen stated he believes Elune is a Naaru, and Tyrande dismissed it. They responded that Velen is a Prophet and would not make such an assumption unless he was almost certain.

That, coupled with the "Warrior of Light" vision that someone had, where the Alliance, Horde, Dragons, and Naaru worked together to defeat the Burning Legion tells me Elune probably IS a Naaru, and will be the one to bring the Naaru into the Alliance/Horde to help against the invasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is Sylvanas comes to Pandaria, and the Alliance releases the hounds on her. Or we get a scenario that focuses on Mekkatorque or Bronzebeard as we've had a scenario for both Varian and Tyrande, and now Velen.