Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does the Paladin set just scream Strike Freedom Gundam?
    Seriously just look at this picture & then take a look at the set.
    http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...86-480-360.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Why does the Paladin set just scream Strike Freedom Gundam?
    Seriously just look at this picture & then take a look at the set.
    It doesnt have a gundam head, besides it wings are alot smaller. (Since you like gundam, take a look at F91, oh well now where is my g-generation?)
    Uh, anyways, Japanese like adding wings to mechas, so it can look like alot of mecha.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2012-08-13 at 10:38 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by annarion View Post
    If anyone is able, would you mind throwing up a pic of the priest challenge gear on a belf female? Also if anyone can clarify, what happened to the season 12 set for priests, as I've heard rumours now that the old challenge is now t14, and the old t14 is now the pvp set? I fucking loved the shit out of the season 12 set and my first goal is to get my hands on it.
    The ol' challenge mode is T14, the old T14 is the PvP set and the old priest PvP set has changed from a robe to a tunic and a pair of legs and become the paladin PvP set.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Deleted
    Surprised by the challenge mode gear. Most of them look very nice, apart from the Paladin set. It's not a fucking Sci-fi game.
    Last edited by mmoccc3932e217; 2012-08-13 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    agreed the gear looked amazing... now its replaced with what i think is the pvp gear?
    Yeah, they got swapped. The old PvP set is now, as you see the challenge mode gear and the old challenge mode gear is now the PvP set.

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 10:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    What the hell, man? The old hunter challenge mode armor was amazing.

This... other than one of the shoulders, it looks like wrath leveling blues/greens. Leather with spikes and a face on your chest. That's almost all of the wrath leveling gear.

Guess I'm sticking with T8 armor for basically forever.
    Well, you just gotta PvP to get it now.

And well, I agree. The helm looks like the Wrathful Gladiator or Relentless Gladiator Helm and that one shoulderpad looks like the leather rare quality gear.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats wrong with paladin gear looking like power rangers/mechs/anything else awesome. T7 and this are the best sets imo. Art is subjective though.

I like Paladin one most.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Surprised by the challenge mode gear. Most of them look very nice, apart from the Paladin set. It's not a fucking Sci-fi game.
    And speaking of Sci-fi...
    S8
    War S1
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

The sets look AMAZING seriously they are all really cool and creative! Gj Blizz!

The first thing I thought of when seeing the new priest set was the Juraian ships from the 90s anime series Tenchi Muyo!
    Last edited by Hitei; 2012-08-13 at 12:58 PM.

These challenge mode sets are horrendous looking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    sigh awesome detail on the boots that trolls won't get to appreciate... :<

Deleted
    "PvP Power should do nothing for your healing in a dungeon or raid. When healing someone in a BG, Arena or in the outdoor world, PvP Power should increase your healing."

So, what about healing the new outdoor bosses? From the Blizz wording above, PvP power should help raid healing, since these take places in the outdoor world rather than a raid instance? I smell some fishy exploits incoming, should that be true.

I think that mage set looks just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainyan View Post
    What the heck! The old hunter challenge mode armor was awesome looking! This crap is /hideous/! Stupid, stupid Blizzard.
    Ditto, and here I was finally saying we were getting decent looking armor set. Looks like I spoke too soon....

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    I'm fine with both Hunter sets.
    The 1st one that people didn't seem to like, was very detailed and looked very much in line with this expansion's theme.
    The other set, is very beast oriented.

Honestly, logically, this challenge mode set fits better as PvP armor, while the old set with the dragon on the should should be the PvE set.
    I second, third, fourth, and fifth this.

I'm really loving the look of that Hunter gear. Other one looked fine though, however I really do prefer this one over the other.
    Priest was fine before, this one is fine too. I think both looked pretty nice.

All I gotta say is, Glad I'm don't play mage.... Yuck. My main is a Warlock and I also play DK and they both look awesome. Hunter, Shaman (Shoulders, eh), Paladin, Priest are also pretty cool looking IMO.

Why would anyone choose to transmog to this stuff when there are so so many more awesome looking sets in the game for every single class? These are worse than almost every tier so far. They have no value for anything.

The challenge mode gear for hunters looks so badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzy View Post
    where is Casey omg...
    It pains me to inform you that after a long battle with “exhaustion”, Casey Schreiner is dead… tired. He’s dead tired. So he took a vacation, and guest host John Walsh stepped behind the desk to bring you this week’s exciting episode.