Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    isnt something like this why they invented butter knives?

considering how easy it is to get knives, how easy it is to make a knife and how easy it would be to make something similar to a knife... do they REALLY think this is going to stop crime? lol, crazy people and people who are going to go out to hurt people will use whatever regardless, and not being able to use them in your own home probably just means that if someone breaks in and has a knife on them well, shit, I don`t have a big long knife!

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    considering how easy it is to get knives, how easy it is to make a knife and how easy it would be to make something similar to a knife... do they REALLY think this is going to stop crime? lol, crazy people and people who are going to go out to hurt people will use whatever regardless, and not being able to use them in your own home probably just means that if someone breaks in and has a knife on them well, shit, I don`t have a big long knife!
    i think the idea is to stop spur-of-the-moment crime, or at least make it not as deadly. get in a fight with your in-law, he uses a fist instead of a knife.

my great granpa murdered my great great grandma is just such a fight. (though using a gun).
    Last edited by starlord; 2012-08-13 at 02:53 PM.