Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravendale View Post
    Love this! At first I was like just WTF is this...then about a minute in it started to really grow on me.

http://youtu.be/rX372ZwXOEM

Look at how many happy people there are in that audience. Im of the opinion that if any song can make that many people shout and cheer and have a good time, then it cant be considered a bad thing.

So many awesome parodies and videos lurking around youtube for this too, some people are brilliantly creative.
    American audiences would be raging at that concert because it was the recorded song (with vocals) even though he was actually singing to it as well. But no matter how many times I hear this song I will always enjoy it.

As an aside, what is that Hitler footage from? I have seen many fansubs of that about various things, but none that I have seen have said where it is from.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/18/...n-waiting-for/

Oh yes. Someone went there.
    Perhaps, if it's still "popular" in Winter and it snows [heavily enough], i'll get someone to film me doing "Gangnam on Ice" through the town center. Perhaps if there's something equally awesome by that time and it's got a dance to go with it, i'll do that instead... preferably something with skipping, because i'm AWESOME at skipping on ice.... or at least i imagine i am.
    Ahahaha

I was wondering when the mashup would happen lol

Deleted
    Dear god why did I just sit and listen to all of that?!

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't listened it often enough for it to become annoying, so for now I say it's not too bad.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I haven't listened it often enough for it to become annoying, so for now I say it's not too bad.
    I reckon this is fairly true - it's gonna be internationally hated... :L

I like the Key of Awesome's take on it:

Should check out "I Cheated" by G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo. It is another rather wacky but catchy kpop song.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! And I love other K-pop too, like T-ara, Girls' Generation, 2NE1, G-Dragon ....

No , I think it is garabage and that it shouldn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just came across this one not sure if it's already here didn't want to sift through the 5 pages but Skyrim knocks it out of the park with this one!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only Asian pop song that i have ever liked. I usually cringe at K-pop. But that red head in the subway...
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I heard this song for the first time I found myself replaying the video it was that good. I usually don't listen to pop music since 95% of it in the US sucks but I think this has got me into listening to some J-pop and K-pop which I've never done before. Not only the music but my god the Korean women in this video are just fucking hot especially the red haired one, I'd do anything to her...I mean for her.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Hehe, my little sister has had panic attacks for 3 weeks now.

She has to take her mind off of things.

Gangnam Style helps. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed till I cried. Sooooooooooo bad it is glorious.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been slowly finding some of his other music and getting sucked into the crazy that is K-Pop. Love this song though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I've been slowly finding some of his other music and getting sucked into the crazy that is K-Pop. Love this song though.
    Could we be acquiring another K-pop mod
    Join me and Meari!

It was fun the first five days, but now.....just no!

Well, it finally happened this morning. I sat down to eat my breakfast and was channel surfing when I came across Muchmoremusic. It's a sister channel to MuchMusic which is similar to MTV. The show on was called "Juiced" which they play a variety of videos. One of the videos they played was Gangnam Style.

Very sureal to see a Korean song on an English channel. Music executives must be shaking their heads. They spend all their time and money trying to sell the world on the Taylor Swifts and Justin Biebers of the world and yet it's a Korean who gets all the attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Well, it finally happened this morning. I sat down to eat my breakfast and was channel surfing when I came across Muchmoremusic. It's a sister channel to MuchMusic which is similar to MTV. The show on was called "Juiced" which they play a variety of videos. One of the videos they played was Gangnam Style.

Very sureal to see a Korean song on an English channel. Music executives must be shaking their heads. They spend all their time and money trying to sell the world on the Taylor Swifts and Justin Biebers of the world and yet it's a Korean who gets all the attention.
    I was in Turkey on vacation 2 weeks ago and they played it all the time on TV. I think it was the first song i heard when i got to the hotel

15+ Year Old Account
    I like a lot of J-Pop (tho prefer the heavier J-Rock etc) havent listened to much K-Pop, but had heard some of Psy's stuff before this, so i do kinda like it, i like that it gets played on the radio here in the UK, seeing as i get forced to listen to largely shit radio at work, it is a nice change xD