Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    Yes, it's still gonna be worse because everybody hates justin bieber

he's got an unlucky reputation, sad for him ^^
    Probably has something to do with him dressing up like a fucking hobo to meet the president of his country.

Deleted
    Heh it's funny.When the song had 1 mil views everybody was like:ZOMFG best song evah! Psy is comming to save this generation! now when the song have 800 000 000 views everybody hates it.The same goes with everything.

Deleted
    Don't really like the music, but asian chicks so gorgious on the video

Quote Originally Posted by Novamh View Post
    terrible song, sick of hearing it the video isnt that funny either, i really dont understand what the fuss is about. I kinda feel sorry for Psy cause no matter what he releases people wont like it and he will always be known for this crap and when he releases something new people will realise how bad it really is.
    Except Psy has been pretty popular in Korea for years already, he judges a singing contest in Korea (similar to X Factor), and has several albums out already. If you listen to his other songs, they're actually pretty good too.

Sure, he's always going to be associated with Gangnam Style now... But I don't think that's a bad thing. He's still very talented outside of that song.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i love k-pop and i hope that if anything this song will show a couple of people how horrible american music is
    That's a silly statement if I've ever heard one. There are plenty of brilliant American artists who've surfaced recently. I mean, I guess you're entitled to your opinion, but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    The video is averaging a bit over 6 million views per day since it was uploaded 133 days ago (if I counted right... close enough).
    But, in the past 2 days, at has received about 24 million--12 million per day.
    I wonder when it actually took off.

Now...if it stays at 12mil per day it should reach 1 billion around Dec 11.
    Let's call it Dec 12.
    12/12/12
    I knew it, another sign of the apocalypse...
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I've finally realized, Gangnam style is just more proof that the East is rising.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive watched and i guess i dont get it. i mean honestly i guess it would help if i were to understand korean but even if i did it seems to fall into the pop genre which isnt my cup of tea.

kudos to toppling the bieber, something about him seems odd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    ive watched and i guess i dont get it. i mean honestly i guess it would help if i were to understand korean but even if i did it seems to fall into the pop genre which isnt my cup of tea.

kudos to toppling the bieber, something about him seems odd
    Kpop is pop and a lot of Kpo consists of electronic music too.

Bands like SNSD, Perfume, etc are good examples of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Heh it's funny.When the song had 1 mil views everybody was like:ZOMFG best song evah! Psy is comming to save this generation! now when the song have 800 000 000 views everybody hates it.The same goes with everything.
    Really? Every last person?

Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Makes sense to me. It was kind of silly at first, but then when it played everywhere constantly (even on the radio) and people practically made a meme out of it and plastered retarded pictures all over Facebook and every other site, that's when things really started to go downhill. Such is the fate of many things.

Deleted
    To be really honest, gangnam style is one of the worst and most annoying songs I've heard in a long time. Wouldn't bother me too much otherwise but when it gets spammed everywhere it gets a bit annoying after a while...

Deleted
    People like gangnam style because they like to see chinese looking guy making idiot of himself. My opinion.

Deleted
    So...

It just hit ONE BILLION views on YouTube.

Great achievement! Not only is the first video to hit one billion views(I think), but it's also a song that a lot of people surely weren't expecting to hit this achievement!

Congrats, Psy!

Music/video on YouTube.

There's even a gif that YouTube made and had it on for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Great achievement! Not only is the first video to hit one billion views(I think), but it's also a song that a lot of people surely weren't expecting to hit this achievement!
    you can see the full list here: http://www.youtube.com/charts/videos_views?gl=US&t=a
    there is an unsettling amount of pit bull in the top videos...

pretty amazing Psy did it in 5months

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ciastek View Post
    People like gangnam style because they like to see chinese looking guy making idiot of himself. My opinion.
    Chinese looking guy.

Your opinion is supposed to matter?

[Music] Gangnam Style - Psy (1 BILLION views)

Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to tell you guys that Psy achieved 1 billions view on YouTube, which is super I think. :-)

Notice awesome little Psy near the views.

Anyway, I still like to listen to it, though it's on every radio 24/7.

Deleted
    Finally!!!!!

While I dont really like it, its 10x better than bieber, and this is an impressive feat.

Deleted
    And according to german law earth now has 1 billion criminals more...
    (We can't watch it, because of our copyright laws.... lol )